The shadow of doubt.

Lemme just skip this authors note bs Kay?
(Y/n) POV
You opened you're eyes slowly coughing and wheezing. It felt like you had been trapped in the small cage for months yet it had only been a few days. You're skin turned a pale (s/c) and your hair was matted and dirty. You crawled towards the flickering bars of the cage as you looked out of them at the metal reflective wall your eyes were worn and tired and your gem cracked and looking almost black with a slight (g/c) glow to them. Banging erupts through the ship causing you to glance around nervously before a familiar voice echoing out. "(y/n)!" The pounding of feet come near you as you get up and look towards the voice garnet and two gems you diddnt recognize coming into view as they come over to you garnet slamming her fist into the wall next to your cage as the bars flicker and hum as they fade and disappear garnet looking at you with a soft frown the two identical looking gems looking at you the orange one widening her eyes at your gem. "Garnet! Her gem!" The orange one says in shock as garnet and the green gem follow her gaze garnet quickly moving over to me as she hoists me up hauling me out the twins following behind. "I'm topaz. And this is my twin emerald. We're sorry we didn't get here sooner." The topaz says gesturing towards emerald. You just nod weakly being to exhausted to do much else as you glanced around you slowly garnet mumbling to you. "This doesn't look good (y/n).. We need to get to spesserite.." Garnet stopped quickly causing the two twins to run into her as she turned to the right and ran down a hallway hearing loud thumping noises as they got louder garnet sped into a room silver standing in the middle looking pissed bow in hand gemstones littering the ground around her as she glares at a pink gem on the floor slightly resembling Stevens as she kicks it across the room growling. "Nobody lays a hand on spessie!" she glances over at you causing you to shiver at the cold look before her eyes turn worried as she hurries over examining you. "Aw geeze.. I diddnt think they'd go this far... (Y/n) I'm so sorry." She sighs out softly as her hand grazes my gem a soft orange glow erupting the cracks slowly healing a chip of my gem missing but the color of my skin changing back to normal the fatigue melting away. "T-thank you." I stutter out softly feeling awkward. "Don't thank me.I mean we are partially to blame for this." Silver sighs out brushing her bangs away from her face her speech sounding more formal then slang as I smile softly at her. "What happened to spesserite that made you so upset?" Garnet asked crossing her arms as she glances around the room. Silver growls softly glaring down at a gem "they ran a test on us. Spesserite was still weak from battle but to keep me from getting hurt she switched with me.. Just as they injected a liquid similar in density to the bars they use.." My eyes widen as the twins gasp "b-but that would have destroyed you both!" Emerald exclaimed looking amazed at silver. Silver glances down letting out a breath. "It only destroyed one of us..."
I'm sorry. I'm really trying to keep an update balance. But I've learned my lesson. From now on I plan to write the entire fan fiction before posting it. I'm also working on a story I came up with in a dream. It's not a fan fiction but it will be interesting. But I've completed this chapter and will start the next three chapters.
Ps. I'm sorry. This is my first fanfiction but I should have know with my reading experience.