Prologue 1

3 months goes by, the unwanted, long intense commotion between Issei's relationship with the heiress of the Lucifuge Household, Grayfia Lucifuge and the Old Devils of the Council has ended with the help of 4 Maous who had took sides with Issei. Grayfia and Lucy along with Murayama, Katase, Saji and Reya Kusaka living together in his newly renovated house. Rias and her peerage also living in his house.

He set up a protection barrier around his house which will only allowed people he deemed friends and allies to get through. He were having lunch break on the rooftop with his girlfriends (excluding Grayfia and Lucy) and Saji as Rias and his fellow peerage having lunch in the clubroom. The rumors about him in Kouh Academy being a pervert is ceased to exist as he has revealed his true appearance which earned him a title 'Cold Prince' due to his coldness nature.

Issei: "Well the rumor about me being a pervert is no longer spreading yet... now the girls admire me despite my cold nature which earn 'Cold Prince' title."

He said with a sigh. Saji laughs at his bestfriend's misfortune.

Saji: "Well, good luck with that. 2nd Prince of Kouh, many girls want to get their hands into your pants so be careful. The Student Council can't save you everytime you're in pinch."

Issei: "I do want bit chaotic life but not like this... urghh... what did I do to deserve this?"

He groans in annoyance. His mates giggles at his frustration remarks.

Asia: "Calm down Ise-san. I'm sure Kaori-san and Yui-san will protect you from those girls, I'm sure Kusaka-san and I will be too so rest assured okay?"

She said while pats his back.

Murayama: "Hell yeah! No one laid their hands on our Ise-kun!"

She shouts.

Katase: "You're being loud, Kaori!"

She gave her a light smack in the head.

Murayama: "Oww... that's uncalled for, Yui.."

She rubs the back of her head.

Reya: "Calm down guys. We have his back so no need to be so optimistic."

She said calmly.

Issei: "Thanks girls."

He smiles softly at them.

[Few hours later]

After Issei and his mates, bestfriend, parents along with Rias and her peerage members having dinner, they returned to respective rooms excluding Issei and Grayfia who heads to his office to discuss few things.

[To Issei and Grayfia in his office]