Prologue 12

<Continue where I left off.>

Issei walks towards the house and knocks on the door. A voice could be heard from the other side. Few seconds of waiting, the door opened and revealed the blue haired girl.

???: "Ise-kun, you came."

She had tears in her eyes

Issei: "You've grown up since the last time I saw you, Wendy."

He pats her head. Then he heard another voice.

???: "Wendy, who was... it...? I-Ise-kun..."

She shuttered with wide eyes as she didn't expect him to come

Issei: "Hello Sakura."

He greets her and turns to Wendy.

Issei: "Tell Tsukune and the others to start packing, all of you will be coming to Kouh with me. Your new home."

Wendy nodded and goes back inside, telling the others to start packing their belongings. Sakura just stand there, frozen. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her lips. She recopricated as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissing for few minutes then she broke the kiss slowly.

Sakura: "I'll go pack my belongings."

That's all she said before going to her room. Meanwhile in Kouh.

[To Rias and the others in the clubroom.]

Rias: "I swear, he could at least tell us that he will be staying before send us back here."

She huffed in annoyance.

Sona: "Knowing him, I doubt he will stay for no reason. I'm sure he had an errand to get done."

She said with stoic tone.

Sona: "Anyway... which would be Hyodo-kun's peerage and which would be Rias's?"

She looks at the newcomers. Rishe, Akame, Jeanne and Ingvild stood beside Grayfia.