Prologue 2

The next day, he went to school together with Rias as he told the others to go on ahead without them. On the way to school, they met up with Sona Sitri and Tsubaki Shinra, decided to go together so he can discuss few things with them.

Issei: "I encountered the crazy stray exorcist last night and executed him, confiscated the Excalibur he had. He aligned with the warmonger cadre, Kokabiel who is part of Grigori or used to. I'm sure he planning something big here although I have a hunch but unless I'm sure of it, I can't say it. I'm sure the church sent 2 exorcist to retrieve their stolen property so let's play dumb for now."

He explained the situation to them. Sona had her hand under her chin as she thought of what he told them, Rias and Tsubaki thought of the scenario that might happen if Kokabiel show up.

Sona: "But Hyodo-kun, are you absolutely sure the fallen class-leader involved with the stolen Excalibur?"

She can't help but asked. Rias chimed in to add her point of view.

Rias: "Yeah Ise. I understand that Kokabiel is a warmonger cadre but does he need Excalibur? He is strong enough even without those weapons."

Tsubaki nodded and added.

Tsubaki: "I thought the same thing, Hyodo. Care to elaborate?"

Issei: "Think about it. For someone who unsatisfied with the sudden retreating under the order of the leader of the Fallen in the Great War when they're about to win, surely aggravated him for hundreds of years. Stole the church property surely act a war against the Heaven and come to the town that owned by younger siblings of two Maous. Try to connect the dots of what he tried to accomplish."

He explained. Sona being the smarter one immediately understand the meaning in his explanation. She fix her glasses and said.

Sona: "I see now.. he planning to restart the great war. He stole the Excalibur in hoping that the Archangel Chief Michael would come to retrieve them but instead, 2 exorcists were sent here to do so since this is Devil's territory, he would eventually show himself before us in order to force Lord Sirzechs and my sister to come here by harming us."

Issei nodded and replied.

Issei: "That's right. However... there's one major flaw in his madness conquest."

Rias raised an eyebrow in confusion and asked.

Rias: "A major flaw? What would that be, Ise?"

Sona and Tsubaki looks at him.

Issei: ".... That I exist in this world. I've been several steps away ahead of him. The incident occurred in the abandoned church is one of the plan he formulated. He sent his subordinates to kill Asia by extracting her Sacred Gear but that plan of his ended up failure and now his pet, Freed is dead by my hands. Look there."

He said as he stopped walking, put his hand out to stop them. They looking at the direction he was looking at and saw 2 people in white robes.

 They looking at the direction he was looking at and saw 2 people in white robes