Prologue 11

The next day, Issei, Grayfia, Rias and Sona arrive to Europe by teleported via magic circle in the back alley as not cause an unwanted scene

The next day, Issei, Grayfia, Rias and Sona arrive to Europe by teleported via magic circle in the back alley as not cause an unwanted scene. He guide the trio the place. Rias looks around the town with her eyes sparkled.

Rias: "So this is Europe. Such a peace and harmony country."

She stated with a smile.

Sona: "I agree. It is a peaceful place."

She added. Issei however not agreed with their statement.

Issei: "Don't let it fool you. This town owned by the Angels. We are in their territory. I've gotten myself into a mess when I came here few years ago. The people I saved back then are fine because I look after them. The place we are going right now were protected from the exorcists with the defensive barrier. That being said, I heard those exorcists are actively hunting down the stray exorcists. We might run into them so be on guard."

Grayfia then chimed in.

Grayfia: "He's right. You never know when those exorcists might come to attack us so be cautious."

Rias and Sona nodded as they both knew that Issei and Grayfia has a good point. Fallen Angels and Devils aren't welcomed here.

Rias: "I understand Ise."

She said.

Sona: "Same here."

As the group heading to the destination, the Maous and Devil Council had a meeting regarding Hyodo Ise who just got promoted to High-Class Devil yesterday. They currently have a discussion about choosing the next Maou Leviathan after Serafall announced that she will step down and chose Hyodo Ise as her successor.

[The Underworld]

Sirzechs: "Are you absolutely sure about this, Serafall? Being Maou is a huge responsibility. Ise-kun may be the perfect candidate as the next Maou Leviathan, that being said, he are too young for this position."

He gave her his honest opinion regarding the boy. Both Ajuka and Falbium shared the same sentiment as Sirzechs.

Ajuka: "I have to agree with him, Serafall. I admit that the boy sure is smart, perspective, good at negotiation and all but how about his school life?"

He added his own point of view.

Serafall: "Don't worry about it. I will be his advisor along with Grayfia. Plus, unlike you guys, Ise-kun is taking his job seriously. Paperwork are irrelevant to him, I saw 3 stacks of piling papers in his office once when I visit him. He's very efficient. The business he started a year ago is a big hit. He earned 1 billion in a month, not only that, he has 4 branches in Indian, France, Korean and China. He'll make a fine Maou, I have faith in him."

She explained. The Devil Council are very impressed with the boy's achievements, as Serafall said, he'll make a fine Maou Leviathan. Sirzechs and the other Maous had a frown as they were insulted by her. Although they are indeed impressed with the boy.