Prologue 10

Later that night, Issei had a box of his Evil Pieces on the table after had pour magic power and blood onto which caused every pieces Mutated as the color changed from Red to Black. Grayfia and the others who were presented in the room, shocked but not as much since they knew how powerful he was. Rias and Sona also included as he called them for a reason. He put his hand on his chest and began extracting the pawn pieces out of his body then he implanted the King piece into him.

Issei: "Sona, if I remember correctly. You still have one Knight piece left right?"

He asked. Sona nodded.

Sona: "That's right but what it has to do with me being here?"

She replied with curiosity in mind.

Issei: "I'll explain but first..."

He paused as he looks at Grayfia and the other 4 then continued.

Issei: "... Grayfia Lucifuge, Lucy Lucifuge, Minami Kisaki, Murayama Kaori and Katase Yui. Would you like to join my peerage? Not as servants but as family, I will provide any necessities you needed and even helping you to start a business. I want to ask you and hear your honest answer. I don't want to force you joining me against your will."

Grayfia nodded without a second thought since she is his first mate, she would want to be with him forever.

Grayfia: "I'm in, Ise-kun."

She said excitingly. He smiles then looks at the other girls.

Issei: "How about you guys?"

He asked. Lucy looks at him and replied.

Lucy: "Same here, I'm in. Plus be with you is what I wanted."

He nodded and said.

Issei: "I understand you 3 want to cherish your humanity, that's why I'm asking you this. The two of you have been involved into supernatural world for months except Minami since she got here for three days."

Upon hearing that, the trio looks down. They love Issei so much and wanted to be with him but being devils? They did not see this coming. Katase looks at him and said.

Katase: "Can we think about it first? This is too much for us to take in."

He nodded with a smile.

Issei: "Sure, take as much time you needed."

He then looks at the Lucifuge siblings, taking out Queen and Rook pieces as it's resonating with them.

Issei: "Grayfia, step forward."

The Queen piece floats in front of Grayfia as she does what he says.

Issei: "In the name of Hyodo Ise, I call upon you, Grayfia Lucifuge as my queen. May you serve me side by side, protecting our family from the enemy. Rejoice in your new life."

The piece absorbed into Grayfia as it glows, when it died down, there stood Grayfia with 7 set of Dragon wings and 4 set of Devil wings sprouted from her back. Rias and the others were shocked even Grayfia had the same expression. Issei on the other hand, whistling.

Issei: "Nice. 14 Dragon's and 8 Devil's wings. Well Grayfia was known as the Strongest Queen for a reason but now, she's far more powerful. Not even Serafall or the other Maous can defeat her despite working together."

Grayfia looks at her hands as she clenches them into a fist. She was amazed of how powerful she has become.

Grayfia: "This is amazing... the power is surging within me."

She said with excitement.

Lucy: "I can't believe this... if Queen piece was this powerful then I can't imagine about the King piece..."