Prologue 14

2 days later, he had a discussion with Serafall and Ajuka Beelzebub in his office regarding Diodora Astaroth of his obsession with the Holy Maiden that caused them to exiled from the church who ostracized it just to fulfill his desire. Ravel and the others are now officially his peerage members as Minami and Kendo Duo has decided to join along with Akame, Rishe, Ingvild, Jeanne and Ravel yesterday. Rias introduced her peerage members to Gasper Vladi.

Ajuka: "Are you sure about this Ise?"

He can't help but asked since it is involving his younger brother

Issei: "I am, Ajuka. I stopped him once when I was a human. I step in when he tries to abduct Elise Katharina Von Hohenheim after he got her excommunicated from the church by injuring himself so she can heal him, the very same method he use that gotten Asia Argento exiled. Furthermore, he aligned with our enemy, the warmonger cadre, Kokabiel. Not to mention, he's an ally with Old Satan Faction. Thanks to my spy, I got the information about 3 individual. Take a look at this."

He slides the 3 pictures on the table and continued

Issei: "First, Katerea Leviathan

Issei: "First, Katerea Leviathan. From my understanding, she's the direct descendant of the original Maou Leviathan. Next is Shalba Beelzebub, direct descendant of the original Maou Beelzebub and lastly, Creuserey Asmodues, descendant of original Maou Asmodues. They losing their right as Maous when Serafall, you and Falbium are chosen to be their successors, correct me if I'm wrong."

He finished. Ajuka was shocked that Ise know about their existence as well the history regarding their current titles that they got from original Maous.

Ajuka: "You are correct, Ise-kun. I never thought my brother would aligned with the Old Satan Faction. What do you suggest me to do? He is my brother."

He said solemnly.

Issei: "Throw him in the same prison as Kokabiel after revoked his status as an heir of Astaroth Household and seal his power. From what I learned, you have a niece right, Ajuka?"

He replied. Ajuka nodded.

Ajuka: "That's right. Her name is Latia Astaroth. May I ask how you know of her?"

He asked. Issei simply points at Serafall who standing behind him.

Issei: "I understand that you couldn't take the life of your brother so that's why I propose you to send him into the prison after you seal his power completely. He will be alive, just not the way you want it. His crimes can't be overlooked as it might cause the great war between 3 Factions started again if the Heaven knows that a Devil is involved."

He pointed out the reason. Serafall decided to chimed in.

Serafall: "Ise-kun. May I know who is your spy?"

Issei shook his head in denial.

Issei: "Not right now. I will tell you all in the Peace Conference that happened in a week. It is important that I had to keep it a secret. If either Katerea or Shalba finds out that they have a traitor amongst them then my efforts to bring them down will go to waste and I can't afford that."

He said sternly.

Serafall: "I understand. So should we proceed with Ajuka-chan's little brother then?"

She asked. Issei nodded.

Issei: "Yes. He obtained his peerage members in illegal way therefore I will confiscated them and take them under my wing. I'll restore their destroyed hymen and make them a virgin once again. Personally, I want to execute him for his disgusting behavior but out of respect for you, Ajuka. He will be alive but stay in prison forever. I believe that was fair bargain if compared to what he has done to those poor girls. He break their souls and emotions by raping them non-stop despite they begging him with tears in their eyes."

Upon hearing that, Ajuka conceded in defeat as he know Ise was right. Serafall feel sorry for Ajuka but she knew her mate was right. If that happens to her sister, she would love nothing more than ending Diodora's life.

Ajuka: "It is a fair bargain. As a Maou, I don't have the luxury of defending my brother when he's clearly in the wrong. I'll punished him myself as I'm his older brother."

He stated sternly before he stood up from his seat. Issei also stood up from his seat and said.

Issei: "We will have a drink after this. I know you are hurting because of it. Just know that we are here for you if you needed it."

Ajuka had a small smile on his face.

Ajuka: "Thank you Ise-kun. I'll be going now."

With that, he teleported back to the Underworld and deal with his brother once and for all. Issei then looks at her.

Issei: "Tell Sirzechs to fetch Asuna and help Ajuka in apprehending Diodora then secured the girls here."

He said before leaving. She nodded and contact Sirzechs as communication circle appeared next to her ear.

Serafall: "{Sirzechs. Ise-kun told me to inform you to fetch So-tan's Knight, Asuna and help Ajuka-chan. He currently on his way to apprehend Diodora Astaroth. He wants you to save those girls and brought them here.}"

Sirzechs: "{Understood. Thanks for telling me. I'll be going now, tell Ise-kun that he owes me a favor.}"

He said from the other side. Serafall chuckled.

Serafall: "{Sure thing! Good luck!}"

She ended the call and went after her mate.