Prologue 6

<Continue where I left off.>

Once he gets inside the house and heads to the living room lead by Azazel, he sat down on the sofa with his left leg crosses his right one. A minute later, Azazel came with a tray of a bottle of whiskey and two glass of ice.

Azazel: "This is all I have for drinks."

He said as he put the tray on the table and sits down.

Issei: "I'm a dragon so I have high tolerance with wine."

He replied nonchalantly.

Azazel: "I see. Would you like to join me for a drink, devil boy?"

He asked.

Issei: "I'm not a big fan of wine but I don't see why not. I'm not human so my age would be irrelevant."

He responded

He responded. Azazel pour whiskey into their glasses then give one to Issei.

Azazel: "Great. Here you go."

He drinks some. Issei took the glass and said.

Issei: "Let's cut to the chase. Why the leader of the Fallen Angel want with me? Surely it's not just to accompany you for a drink. I'll have a date with your crazy subordinate soon. He gave me a quite headache."

He said as he drink in one go and put the glass down. Azazel laughs at that last remark and he stood up from his seat, revealing 6 set of Fallen wings on his back.

 Azazel laughs at that last remark and he stood up from his seat, revealing 6 set of Fallen wings on his back

Azazel: "Ahaha! Forgive me about that. Still the rumors about you sure are spreads wide. I can see why those elderly from devil councils are very wary of you. You're very perspective devil, as you said earlier, I am the leader of the Fallen Angel. The names Azazel by the way. I want you to know that I'm not involved in what he's doing. He was un--"

His sentence was cut off by Issei who interrupted him.

Issei: "I already know, the names Hyodo Ise by the way. Ddraig told me everything when I was 10, to prevent any danger in this town, I've been training diligently and intensely for the last 7 years. Well if it's the outside world that is."

He explained, though Azazel was confused by the last part so he asked.

Azazel: "What do you mean by •If it's the outside world that is• care to elaborate?"

Issei nodded.

Issei: "Let's just say, I created 2 different dimension where time are much faster in there. For example, 6 days out here will be a whole year in there. So I've been training for 210 years in there. The dimension I'm training in, it's the place filled with billions of monsters on par with Super Devil. I may have been Sekiryuutei since I wield Boosted Gear but I known as Hakai no Kokuryu, Black Dragon of Destruction. I'm currently working on removing the Boosted Gear in me and gave it to someone worthy of it, I'm not saying that I'm not worthy but having too much power only attracted more enemies who want me dead or recruit me for their own convenient."

He sprouted 20 dragon wings and 14 devil wings. Azazel was adrenaline shocked upon hearing those words, he can't believe the boy before him was much more powerful than he lets on. For the first time in a long time, he feel an emotion known as fear. Never once in his wildest dream, he met a being that far more powerful than any faction combined, hell not even Ouroboros Infinity Dragon and Dragon of the Apocalypse can defeat him despite working together. Azazel composed himself as he sat down.

Azazel: "I see... you sure are interesting. So what do you gonna about Kokabiel? I'm sure you can beat him but I hope you bring him to me alive. I'll deal with him personally and he will never see the light."

He said, hoping Issei would agreed however it turns out even worse.

Issei: "As much as I want to agree but no. I'll send him to face billions of monsters that I once faced. Just so you know, those monsters have no weakness and their regeneration capabilities surpassed the Phoenix Clan. No matter how many they were destroyed, they can keep coming back. Kokabiel in his weakened state, won't last an hour in battling them. Just like Raynare and her cronies."

He said with the most savagely grins as he laughs sadistically, licking his finger. Azazel was shivering to death upon seeing him behaving like that.

Azazel: 'This boy... he's 10x worse than Venelana Bael... she's a child in comparison to Ise when it's comes of being sadist. I gotta be careful around him... strong and sadist.. pretty much terrifying combination. I feel sorry for Kokabiel but he deserves that.'

Issei stood up and walks to the door, looking over at Azazel.

Issei: "I have no need for a contract this time, I've been enjoying myself. Later."

He waved as he leave the place. He looked up at the moon as he walked in the street.

Issei: "The moon sure is lovely tonight, isn't it..."

He slowly ascends into the sky and turns around.

Issei: "... my dear Ophis?"

A figure formed itself before him and revealed a voluptuous woman in black dress

Ophis: "Hello my dear Ise, it's been a while."

She smiles at him.

They spent some quality time together for few hours before went separate ways.