Prologue 16

<Continue where I left off.>

Issei dispelled the barrier and looks at Katerea with uninterested kind of look. Sirzechs then asked the devil.

Sirzechs: "Why are you here, Katerea?"

The said devil snorted before answer.

Katerea: "You desire peace and we desire chaos and destruction

Katerea: "You desire peace and we desire chaos and destruction. You've done a good job, Sirzechs but it wasn't good enough. It is time for us, the rightful heir to reclaim our titles as Maous!"

She paused as she shift her attention towards Issei and scowls.

Katerea: "I'll be starting with you, boy! As killing you would reach my goal to reclaim my right as Maou Leviathan! Once I dealt with you, the others will kill the rest of fake Maous and we will begin the revolution!"

He scoffs at her remark.

Issei: "Chaos and Destruction? Revolution? Pfft. What a good joke. I heard this lines before. Sirzechs, may I dispose this ugly bug?"

He asked as he walks forward before sprouted his wings.

Sirzechs: "I have no problem with it, go on ahead."

He replied and with that, Issei ascends into the sky with Katerea. He turned to look at the other Faction Leaders.

Sirzechs: "It seems we have a lot of unwanted guest."

Azazel: "I'd say."

That's all he said as he looks up at the magicians who came out from the giant magic circle in the sky.

Michael: "We should deal with them while Ise-dono dealt with Katerea."

Azazel looks at Minami and Valiana.

Azazel: "Yo, Vali. How about you and that new rival of yours go greets our guests? They sure will fear of the 2 Heavenly Dragon."

This made Valiana smirks and looks at her rival.

Vali: "Count me in. How about you? Let's have a competition. The winner will get a kiss from Ise."

She said with a grin which Minami returned the gesture.

Minami: "Heh! After hearing that, there's no way I will back down! You're on, Valiana!"

With that, both of them entered their Balance Breaker state.

"{WELSH/VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER}" Ddraig and Albion roared at the same time.

They both flew towards the magicians and begin the massacre. Rias and Sona as well their peerage looks at them in awe and astonished.

 Rias and Sona as well their peerage looks at them in awe and astonished