Prologue 7

[School Courtyard]

3 days later, they were confronted Kokabiel who was sitting on the throne on a small island in the air with angry expression on his face as he not only lose his subordinates, Freed Zelzan and Valper Galilei, even the Excaliburs he stole is gone as well. His plan for restarting the war is failed miserably and that doesn't sit well with him. He gets up from his seat and flew down to the ground. The ground underneath him was now a huge crater when he's landing.

Kokabiel: "Which one of you responsible for ruining my plan?!!"

He shouted angrily while walking out of the crater, looking at the group with pure rage and hatred. Issei snorted in amusement, Kokabiel who notices it finally realized it was him that ruined everything.

Kokabiel: "So Sekiryuutei... it was you huh?! How dare you! I'm gonna enjoy in tearing you apart!!"

Issei: "Hmm... did you say something?"

He asked mockingly as he put up a blank expression on his face which is working as Kokabiel were aggravated for being mocked by Low-Class Devil.

Kokabiel: "That's it!! You're dead!!"

He created giant light spear then throw it at Issei.

Issei: "I'm dead? Better make a good joke next time."

He deflects the spear by flicking it away. Issei then taunts him.

Issei: "A pigeon like you think you can win against the mighty dragon of my caliber? Heh, how naive. You're not even worth 5% of my full power."

Kokabiel certainly not taking this well and summoned his pets, the Cerberus.

Kokabiel: "You insolent pest! How dare you mock me as if I'm weaker than you! Go forth, my pets! Kill them all!"

The hounds immediately attacking Rias and the others and they dodged, begin to counterattack. Issei looks at them and shouts.

Issei: "Don't let your guard down! Go all out from the start! I'll be deal with Kokabiel!"

All: "Yes!"

They replied in sync as they began to fight the Cerberus. Issei and Kokabiel stare at each other then Issei broke the silence.

Issei: "Would you like to know where and when Valper Galilei along with the remaining Excaliburs are? Let me tell you a story of a psychopath old man who want to wield the Legendary Holy Sword ended up in the most tragically death."

[Flashback, 1 day ago in the Realm of Nothingness]

Issei, Kiba and the panicked Valper Galilei were in the Realm together

Issei, Kiba and the panicked Valper Galilei were in the Realm together. Issei had stored the retrieved Excaliburs in the pocket dimension. Valper looks up at them in pure horror in his eyes as they give off quite terrifying aura especially Issei.

Issei: "Valper Galilei. Do you remember me? We met 9 years ago, that time I was resting with a girl in the park."

He said with a smile yet behind that smile was empty. Valper shocked hearing that, eyes widened as he met the boy once again.

Valper: "Y-Y-You... w-what do you want from me?! And where is those Excaliburs?! Answer me!"

He shouted in rage, ignoring the fear he felt a minute ago.

Issei: "Oh don't worry about it. Worry about saving your own skin instead. No one can save you, not even Kokabiel can do anything to get you. This realm completely shut from the outside world, to put it simply... this is your grave. Any last word before you die?"

He chuckled evily which scared the hell out of Valper who has wet his pants. Issei looks at Kiba, motioning him to go ahead and kill Valper. He nods without hesitation as he pulls a sword out from the magic circle.

Kiba: "This is for my friends and Ise-kun who has suffered from your tyranny, Valper Galilei!!"

He swiftly slice Valper into small pieces and back away as Issei conjures black flames in his palm.

Issei: "Begone!"

With that word, he fired the flames towards Valper, burning him to ashes.

Issei: "Let's go back, we need to rest for today. Kokabiel show up tomorrow for sure."

He said, looking at Kiba who nodded. He then teleported them out of the realm and heads to their rooms.

[Flashback Ends]

Kokabiel was shocked by the revelation upon Valper Galilei and the Excaliburs disappearance. Issei who sees the shocked Kokabiel smirks evily and said.

 Issei who sees the shocked Kokabiel smirks evily and said

Issei: "Well, now you know. What do you gonna do about it? Killing me won't get those Excaliburs back so surrender. I would love to kill you but I'd rather not dirty my hands by touching a vermin like you so..."

He suddenly vanished and a second later, Kokabiel were sent flying into the gymnasium as he was punched in the gut by Issei who appeared out of nowhere. He suffered a great damage inside as his bones and organs were destroyed. Issei walks up to Kokabiel and brutally beat him, not giving him a chance to fight back. Each punch broke his teeth and caused even greater damage due to blood loss.

Kokabiel: "ACCKKK!!! GUAAHH!! DAMN YOU RED DRAGON!!!"

Issei: "Hmp. Consider yourself lucky that I'm gonna return you back to Azazel alive."

He raise his fingers and snapped, destroying the barrier. He then throw Kokabiel in the air, only to be caught by the Hakuryuuko.

Issei: "Tell Azazel that he owe me one for returning Kokabiel to him in one piece, Valiana."

Valiana: "Heh, that old man wouldn't be pleased hearing that but whatever, see you soon, my rival."

She replied before she teleported away. Issei looks at Rias and the others who had defeating the Cerberus. With that, the battle is officially over. Issei and the others returned home after he fixing the damaged in the school.