09.5 Scrambled Eggs Pt.2

The small group consisting of two of the most powerful Overlords, a young sinner demon and some Egg Boiz approached an alleyway with a row of lifts. A security camera spotted Zestial in view, but glitched when Alastor's image appeared on it. When Aria was in view, the camera glitched from a bit of overheating before returning back to normal.

"Alastor, you know about elevators?" Aria asked, deciding to be a bit bold that day and try to tease Alastor to see how it would work out. "Now that's quite the surprise. I thought you hated modern stuff."

Turning towards his cheeky ward, Alastor tapped her nose(or tiny snout) twice before leaning down to meet her eye level. "Hush your mouth, Aria." He reproved, though a twinkle of amusement shone in his eyes, the sea of vast and volcanic crimson.

Finding out that she got away with teasing the damn Radio Demon, Aria gave him a small, mischievous smirk that quite frankly switched on Alastor's "Father Mode" that he didn't even know existed- it made him feel that no amount of teasing would ever make him feel truly agitated towards her. Returning the smirk, the deer demon chuckled softly and linked his arm with Aria's again. Zestial glanced at them briefly and smiled to himself.

As the demons entered one of the lifts, Alastor prevented the Egg Boiz from following them by blocking the little creatures with his staff

As the demons entered one of the lifts, Alastor prevented the Egg Boiz from following them by blocking the little creatures with his staff. "No no, I have a very important task for you." He said, looking down at them while tapping his fingers on the microphone. "Stay here and guard the front until I return."

The Egg Boiz saluted him as the lift ascended up. Unfortunately, one Egg Boi got into the lift and was pounding on the glass, looking down helplessly at his fellow companions.

"Oh look, Frank is up there." Another Egg Boi pointed out, staring up at the lift. "Wait, we have names?"

_________________________________________________

The lift reached the top of the building, where Zestial, Alastor, Aria and Frank all walk out. Seeing other Overlords came out of other lifts and entered another room, Aria followed along, tailing closely behind Alastor with a twinge of shyness.

Just as she was about to enter the room, however, Alastor pulled her away from being crushed by a gigantic, female Overlord named Zeezi, that snickered and marched right ahead of them. Gasping, Aria looked up at Alastor and smiled a bit. "That was close." She chuckled, entering the room with Alastor beside her.

"Indeed it was. And oh, don't be so shy, my dear! Come sit beside me." Alastor smiled brightly, being a gentleman and pulling out the chair for Aria to sit on.

" Alastor smiled brightly, being a gentleman and pulling out the chair for Aria to sit on