14.5: The Show Must Go On Pt.2

A/N Get ready y'all, this might be the longest chapter I've ever typed out

The blood red sky lit up, alerting everyone up from their slumber with adrenaline coursing through their blood. The army of cannibals and sinners rose up from the Hazbin Hotel to face Heaven's attack, dread strumming under their skin.

Aria stood beside Alastor on the rooftop, looking up at the crimson pentagram above their heads. Both she and Alastor were tasked to shield the Hotel and directly aim their attacks at Adam, and they already had a plan in mind. They didn't bother to change their outfits into something more suitable for battle, since it would take too much time.

As they waited longer and longer, the lioness demon grew more anxious. Glancing towards Alastor, she clenched her fangs and took a few steps closer to him.

"I'm scared, dad." She murmured, her ears flattening against her head. "I'm terrified."

Briefly, Alastor averted his gaze from the sky towards Aria, his smile tightening from the gravity of what was about to come. However, he wasn't about to discourage the young lass. "Be strong, my dear. I will be with you through it all." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "We'll work together to fend them off, yes?"

Trepidation thumped in Aria's heart like a drum, but she nodded nonetheless to Alastor's question. Sighing, she then stared at the sky again, waiting for the war to start.

As if on cue, the portal to Heaven opened, and the voice of Adam, the leader of the Exorcists, screamed out, "ATTAAAACKK!!!"

Aria and Alastor shared a knowing, murderous glance towards each other before readying their powers. Meanwhile, the sinners and cannibals at the entrance of the Hotel got ready to fight back.

"Here they come. Get ready, everyone. We fight together!" Vaggie snarled, raising up her angelic spear before crying out, "Now! FOR YOUR SOULS!"

The Exorcists poured out of the portal like a storm, charging at the army of demons. The army cheered and charged right back, beginning to fight for their lives. A series of shouts and screams came from below the Radio Demon and his ward, signaling for them to start their attack as well.

"Let the slaughter begin. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Alastor let out an uproarious cackle, swinging his microphone staff to create a huge force field around the Hotel, trapping the Exorcists inside while preventing more from coming in.

Aria unsheathed her claws and bared her fangs, feeling her body grow larger and her horns protruding from her crown. Her eyes drowned in a volcanic red as she let out a tumultuous roar, unleashing her fire and allowing it to surround the black force field, burning the Exorcists with Hellfire if they came close enough.

She then leapt up and started to slaughter the Angels with no mercy, turning their weapons against themselves and slashing at their masks and wings with her claws, as well as ripping their heads apart with her powerful bite. "฿ɄⱤ₦!!!" She screamed, casting her fire onto their spears and melting them.

Alastor looked over his ward proudly, the grin on his face as wide as ever. "Go for the eyes, my dear! Break her jaw! Hit her low! Remember your training!" He instructed her with a booming voice, just like how a master would do.

To Aria, this was an experience that lit her soul on fire. She hated the flames, but with how much she could control, she had to admit that pyromancy was her favorite tool. The lioness demon continued to burn off the wings of the Exorcists and fling them down for her companions to finish.

Tentacles then sprouted out of the force field, slaughtering every Exorcist in their wake with angelic weapons. Cherri Bomb and Angel fought the Exorcists inside of the force field together, with Angel using his tommy gun and Cherri using her bombs.

Daughter of the Radio Demon: The Lilting Huntress (Father Figure! Alastor × OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें