Fighter Male Reader X Yandere Reina (Lemon)

(Y/N is a fighter who seeks to prove himself, and ends up participating in the King of Iron Fist Tournament. He prepares to fight Reina, and then he powers up.)

Y/N: (in mind) This is the finals. I have to defeat her. I won't hold back just because she's a woman.

(He gets in his fighting stance, and so does Reina.)

Y/N: Here I come!

(Y/N starts running in circles, hoping to make her dizzy, but she merely stands as he tries to kick her, only to be leg-sweeped, but he lands on his feet. He tries to attack her through punches and kicks, but she dodges and blocks his attacks before grabbing his leg and throwing him as he lands on his feet again.)

Reina: Very well, let's begin!

(Reina charges at Y/N as lightning come out of her fist, but as she is about to punch him, he blocks with a flaming kick.)

Y/N: This is gonna get harder than I thought... in that case!

(Y/N tries one of his super techniques, but Reina barely blocks it as he jumps away. They start having a clash until he does a jump kick which she barely blocks. He then kicks her twice before punching her down and kicking her, sending her sprawling.)

Reina: (gets up) You're finally starting to take this seriously.

(Y/N simply charges at her, but she punches him down, and as he gets up and tries to punch her, she blocks the attack and punches him away. They charge at each other as they power up, and then he finally overpowers her, or he thought so.)

Y/N: Give up?

Reina: (smirks) Idiot.

(She kicks one of his legs before grabbing his neck and slamming him down. He tries to get up, but gets knocked out by her.)

Reina: You fought well... (smirks) Senpai.

(She picks him up and carries somewhere else.)

(Timeskip)

(In a secret room, Y/N is seen tied up in a bed as he wakes up and turns to see Reina sucking on his member as she goes fast, making him moan.)

Y/N: (moans) What are you... (groans) doing?

(Without any warning, he ends up cumming into her mouth.)

Reina: Yummy. It's time for the main course.

(She then got up and slid down on Y/N's dick. After that she uses a tape to shut his mouth before bouncing, making muffled moans come from him.)

Reina: Your moans are the only noise I want to hear from you now.

(She starts bouncing harder and faster.)

Reina: More! More!

(She keeps bouncing as Y/N's member starts hitting her womb.)

Reina: Time to release it. Give it to me!

(Y/N cums inside of Reina, filling her pussy to the brim. She then gets off, and lays on her chest as she wraps her arms around him.)

Reina: Now you're mine forever. You can never escape from me!

(And then Y/N and Reina were never seen nor heard of.)