Y. Caring & Overprotective Sona's Peerage X Cousin of Sirzechs and Rias M. R.

(Y/N is Rias's paternal cousin, being the son of Zeoticus' brother called Zerius and his mother is Seraphim Gabriel, he is very shy, he is loved by his entire family, both paternal and maternal, especially by his parents.)

Gabriel: So adorable...

Zerius: Yes, he's gonna be a great man one day, even though he's shy.

(Y/N also shows a caring attitude towards anyone he meets, and this gets the attention of Sona and her Peerage.)

Sona: I guess we found someone for us

Tsubaki: He's totally cute. And to think he's the cousin of Rias.

Ruruko: Wouldn't it be great for him to have a breakfast with us?

Momo: There wouldn't be a breakfast without him.

Tomoe: (sees some pricks) But first...

Reya: (sees the pricks) Those pricks are about to harm our Y/N.

Tsubasa: (stern) Utter insolence!

(They decide to grab the pricks and drag them somewhere else before killing them.)

(Once he got officially enrolled at Kuoh Academy, he became a member of the student council, and a rook of Sona's Peerage.)

Y/N: (shyly) What did I do to deserve such privilege?

(Some random girls try to approach him, but Sona and her Peerage hug him.)

Sona: He's ours. Get away from them! (glares) Or else...

(The girls yelp and run away scared as Y/N takes a breath.)

Sona: Sorry, Y/N. Did you get hurt.

(Tsubaki brings a glass of water.)

Tsubaki: Here, I brought you a glass of water.

Y/N: Um... thanks... can you... put some ice?

(Tsubaki then picks some ice cubes and place them in the glass as Y/N drinks it.)

Sona's Peerage: (in mind) We love you, Y/N. We will always protect you from any harm. That's a promise.

(Sona and her peerage won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to harm Y/N.)