Ch. Rias Peerage x M. Issei/Reincarnation Neuvillette Reader x Y. Furina & Navia

(Y/N Hyoudou used to be a pawn of Rias Gremory, and even gained some girls of his own. However they cheated on him with random boys due to his inability to confess his feelings due to the trauma he held after the incident with Raynare. The fact they cheated on him saddened him to the point he didn't want to interact with the girls for a while.)

Y/N: They cheated on me just because I couldn't get over that trauma? This is unacceptable!

(Y/N then went to Sirzechs and asked him to remove his piece, which he complied, and once Y/N got his piece removed, he left Kuoh Town to train and become stronger. Suddenly, he launched tidal like attacks.)

Y/N: What the...

(Suddenly he noticed his hair got white, and he realized something. He's the reincarnation of Neuvillette, the Dragon of Water—the Hydro Sovereign.)

(Days later, he met Furina and Navia.)

Furina: My, my

Furina: My, my... I could've sworn I've met you somewhere.

 I could've sworn I've met you somewhere

Y/N: Um... hello.

Navia: What brings you here?

Y/N: I'm trying to move on...

Navia: From what?

(Y/N then explains his past with his exes and how they cheated on him. The girls got completely livid.)

Furina: They've got some nerve.

Navia: If I ever see them, I'll give them A PIECE OF MY MIND!

(The three then start talking as the two girls develop an obsession for Y/N. One day, they return to Kuoh, and everyone gets shocked by seeing Y/N's new appearance and that he's got two girls. Rias and her peerage confront him about that, only for Furina and Navia to use their powers as they kill the devils one by one.)

Furina: Nobody messes with our husband!

Navia: You broke Y/N's heart, and now you face the consequences!

(They laugh maniacally as Furina beheads Rias, and then Cuts Akeno's arms before stabbing her to death. Navia cuts off Asia's legs, and then Xenovia's both arms and legs before ripping off their heads. The other students get frightened and start running away while Y/N deals with Kiba and Gasper. Moments later, the three have slaughtered Rias and her peerage before leaving to Fontaine, where they spend the rest of their lives together. Y/N now has two girls who really love him, even too much.)