Yandere Kiana Kaslana X Red Hood (Arkham) Male Reader (Forced Lemon)

(Y/N Todd didn't have the best life. His parents died at the hands of The Joker, and once he was taken in by Batman, he was held back from killing criminals, until one day, he fell into a trap by the Joker, who tortured him to death. Fortunately, that wasn't the end for him. He was resurrected by Ra's Al Ghul through the Lazarus Pit, and managed to escape the League of Assassins. Years later, he decided to fight crime as Red Hood.)

Red Hood: Y/N is no longer

Red Hood: Y/N is no longer. I am Red Hood!

(Red Hood started fighting and controlling crime as he lowered the crime rate by 70%, because he killed criminals who were considered irredeemable, especially those who sell drugs to children.)

(One day, he met a valkyrie named Kiana Kaslana.)

Red Hood: Trying to stop me from cleansing this city?

Kiana: Nope, I am here to help you to shape this wretched city into what we always dreamed

Red Hood: I don't need help.

Kiana: Fufufu... I wasn't asking, senpai!

Red Hood: (in mind) Did she just call me senpai?

(Kiana then shows a yandere expression as she pulls out Punchline's head.)

Red Hood: (in mind) Great, a yandere.

(They start shooting, and none of them is in advantage, but as Red Hood was about to reload his gun, Kiana shoots the gun out of his hand, and then she shoots him in the gut.)

Kiana: Game over, Red Hood.

(She then approaches him and knocks him out.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen unmasked as Kiana is seen sitting on top of him and making out with him, causing him to wake up.)

Kiana: Oh, you're awake. (grinds her hips) Now we can get started.

(She then inserts his member into her vagina and starts moving her hips as she doesn't waste time, and makes fast and intense movements.)

Y/N: (groans) Knock it off.

Kiana: (smirks) I won't. Just admit you like!

Y/N: I don't!

Kiana: (keeps moving) I don't care, because you will!

(She keeps moving her hips while forcefully kissing him, and some hours later, Y/N finally reaches his limit.)

Kiana: Ready to cum inside of me? (smirks) Go ahead, and DO IT!

(Y/N cums inside of Kiana.)

Kiana: That was as great as I thought it could be... (yandere smirk) AND IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER TOMORROW!

(She laughs maniacally as she keeps raping Y/N day by day. They eventually started getting along and cleansed Gotham City before marrying and having 10 children.)