Yandere Male Vampire Reader X Normal turned Yandere Vampire Kuroinu Harem 🍋

(Y/N is a descendant of a Vampire Clan known for being immune to all things that usually kill vampires, like sunlight, garlic, holy water, etc. He swore to get all girls for himself before Vult gets to do so. His first prey is Chloe, a dark elf who serves Olga Discordia.)

Chloe: What the hell are you-HHHMMMPPPHHH

(Y/N is seen kissing Chloe forcefully. She is about to bite his tongue, but he grabs her neck to prevent her from doing so, He then fingers her pussy before inserting his cock inside of it. Her screams are muffled during the kiss, and then he thrusts violently inside of her. After 30 minutes, she eventually melts and starts kissing back. He then cums inside of her before biting her, turning her into a vampire.)

Chloe: My lord...

(Her eyes glow red, implying that her transformation is complete.)

Y/N: So, Chloe? How do you intend on freeing your lady... what's her name? Olga Discordia.

Chloe: There are seven knights... we're currently their enemies.

Y/N: (smirks) Seven knights, eh? This will be easy.

Chloe: How? You're a vampire?

Y/N: Oh, my dear... I hail from a clan of modern vampires! Unlike the original vampires, we're immune to anything deadly for them.

(He then proceeds to hunt down her next prey: Maia. Once he approached her, she got surprised, by seeing him.)

Maia: How did you survive the sunlight?

Y/N: (strokes Maia's chin) That's my secret, dear. Life is not a fairy tale. I'm not an ordinary vampire. I'm a modern vampire. (smirks) And do you know how you beat modern vampires?

(Maia smirks as she pulls him and pins him down.)

Maia: (smirks) Nope, but I can try!

(She then unzips her leotard, and adjusts herself as Y/N takes the opportunity to shove his member inside of her pussy, making her moan louder.)

Y/N: Didn't count on that, huh?

(He grabs her hips and starts moving his own really hard.)

Maia: (moans) Just don't cum inside my pussy...