Yandere Ex-Girlfriend Yang Xiao Long X Human Angel Dust Male Reader

(Y/N, also known as Angel Dust, known for being a bisexual pornstar, a drug addict and a troublemaker, used to date a huntress-in-training named Yang Xiao Long, but they broke up because of an argument, and since then he started living his life as he pleases, and even got himself in a love triangle with Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black.)

Y/N: Hey, Mercury

Y/N: Hey, Mercury. How about we go to a hotel, were we can show Emerald a good time. (pulls out his money) I'll pay.

Mercury: (chuckles) That's quite a tempting offer.

Emerald: Well, I wouldn't mind being fucked like a pornstar.

Y/N: Hehe, considered I'm one, it could be worth a porn movie.

Emerald: (giggles) I'm even imagining how much money we would get.

Mercury: Wow, Emerald Sustrai thinking bigger?

(Meanwhile Yang is seen beating the crap out of Weiss as Ruby and Blake try to stop her.)

Ruby: Yang, what's wrong with you?

Blake: She's our teammate.

(Yang shoves the two aside.)

Yang: NOT ANYMORE! I'M OUT!

(She storms off as Ruby tries to stop her, but Jaune prevents her from doing so.)

Jaune: Sorry, Ruby. But Yang has caused enough trouble, even though she didn't go to that club yet.

Ruby: Why would she do this to Weiss? I know she can be judgmental sometimes, but...

Jaune: Yeah, Blake and I didn't judge Y/N unfairly. I mean, I used fake transcripts just to enroll in here, your family did the same, Blake used to be part of the White Fang. If that doesn't make us criminals, I don't know what that makes us then...

(Back to Y/N, he is seen at Junior's club as he started a bisexual harem.)

Y/N: So, Junior. You got something for us to drink?

Junior: I have a variety of drinks.

Y/N: Good, because I was planning to pay some for me and my mates in there.

(He points at Cinder and her faction, who wave at them.)

Junior: Why didn't you tell me soon?

(Suddenly a door slam is heard as Junior sighs in annoyance.)

Junior: Shit! Not again...

(Y/N decides to confront her.)

Y/N: You've got some nerve coming here, Yang Slut Long.

(Y/N's current harem laughs at the pun.)

Y/N: (smirks) See? My puns are much better than yours! And another thing, my current lovers' hair are much more beautiful than yours as well.

(Yang gasps by hearing her ex talking crap about her hair.)

Yang: You... you shouldn't have insulted my hair...

(She readies her Ember Cilica while Y/N pulls out his Tommy Gun.)

Y/N: If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!

(Yang activates her semblance while Y/N tries to shoot her, but his bullets can't go through her. His current lovers even try to help him, but Yang's rage helps her to defeat and kill them, one by one, except for Neo, who used her semblance to escape. Y/N and Yang then fight as he reloads his Tommy Gun and tries to shoot her, but she punches him so hard that he crashes through the wall, ending up in the streets. As he is about to get up, Yang jumps off and punches Y/N so badly that it almost kills him.)

Yang: And now you'll go back home, with me, as you belong to me!

(She pulls him into a kiss before dragging him away. None of them was ever seen nor heard of again.)