Yandere Kyouka Uzen X Male Son Of Scorpion Reader (Lemon)

(In a secluded garden bathed in moonlight. Kyouka Uzen, a fierce warrior with a yandere streak, is pacing back and forth, her chains clinking softly with each step. Y/N Hasashi, known for his lineage as the son of Scorpion, enters the garden, his presence commanding yet cautious.)

Kyouka: (intense and affective) You've finally come

Kyouka: (intense and affective) You've finally come. I've waited for this moment, Y/N, to tell you the truth that burns within me like the fiercest flame.

 I've waited for this moment, Y/N, to tell you the truth that burns within me like the fiercest flame

Y/N: (calm and composed) Kyouka, your passion is as clear as the full moon above us. But remember, the fire that warms can also scorch.

(Kyouka approaches Y/N, her eyes gleaming with a dangerous love.)

Kyouka: I know the risks. But like the moth drawn to the flame, I cannot resist. You, Y/N Hasashi, have ignited something within me that cannot be tamed.

(Y/N steps back, feeling wary.)

Y/N: And yet, we walk on the edge of a blade, Kyouka. Our worlds are not meant to collide. I am the son of Scorpion, bound by duty and vengeance.

(Kyouka reaches out, her hand almost touching Y/N's face.)

Kyouka: Let them collide, then. Let the sparks from our clash set the world ablaze. I care not for duty or vengeance. Only you.

(Y/N gently but firmly grasps Kyouka's hand, lowering it.)

Y/N: Your words stir the embers in my heart, but we must be cautious. Love is a battlefield, and we are both warriors.

(They stand close, the tension palpable.)

Kyouka: Then let us fight, side by side, heart to heart. I would rather be chained by love than be free without you.

(Y/N looks into Kyouka's eyes, seeing the depth of her conviction.)

Y/N: Perhaps in another life, we could have been allies... or even more. But for now, we must tread carefully, Kyouka Uzen.

(Kyouka smiles, a mix of sadness and determination on her face.)

Kyouka: Then let this hidden garden be our sanctuary, where our forbidden love can bloom, even if just for a fleeting moment.

????: Finally found you, son of Scorpion!

(Y/N and Kyouka turn to see Noob Saibot as the former glares at him.)

Y/N: You...

Noob: Of all ways I could find to have my revenge on your father, killing you will be more satisfatory!

(A/N: Start at 0:33, and End at 2:07)

(Before Y/N could finish Noob Saibot, Kyouka comes in and rips off Noob's arm before beating him to death with it as she laughs sadistically, and she keeps on beating Noob until she crushes his head.)

Kyouka: Nobody harms MY Y/N! NO ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N gets shocked by seeing Kyouka acting crazy, but before he could do something, Kyouka then knocks him out with the back of her sword.)

Kyouka: Now we can be together forever.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen lying on his bed as he wakes up and notices Kyouka rubbing his member between her breasts while licking it.)

Kyouka: (looks at Y/N) Oh, you're awake

Kyouka: (looks at Y/N) Oh, you're awake. Good, cause I can now do something I wanted to do ever since I first laid my eyes on you.

Y/N: What could it be?

Kyouka: I want to bear your child.

(Y/N's eyes widen, and before he could respond, she quickly gets on top of him, inserts his member inside of her pussy as she starts bouncing.)

Kyouka: (moans) Yes, I knew you were bigger than Yuuki. I really knew.

(She keeps bouncing faster, earning a moan of both of them.)

Y/N: Kyouka...

Kyouka: Yes, Y/N. Say my name while we make love.

(She keeps bouncing until both of them cum.)

Kyouka: I'm so happy to have you...

(She cuddles on him as she now has a new slave. And that's Y/N Hasashi.)