Male Mercury/Reincarnation of Zhongli Reader x Yandere Himeko

(Y/N Black is part of Cinder's faction, and hides a secret nobody else knows, he is the reincarnation of Zhongli. He regained the memories once he purposely lost to Yang Xiao Long at the Vytal Festival Tournament.)

Y/N: So I'm not Mercury Black...

(Emerald gets confused and tries to approach him, only for a spear to appear as Y/N picks it up and strikes her.)

Emerald: Y/N? What's wrong with you?

(Y/N doesn't respond as he simply charges up and lunges forward, causing stone spears to fall upon her. Cinder feels betrayed and launches a fire arrow at him, but Y/N creates a stone stele to shield himself.)

Y/N: Planet Befall!

(Y/N brings a falling meteor down into the area, petrifying not only Cinder and Emerald, but everyone else around them. The ones who got lucky to escape, were blocked and murdered by Himeko.)

Himeko: Not bad, Y/N Black

Himeko: Not bad, Y/N Black. Or should I call you Zhongli?

(Y/N starts fighting Himeko, and they start clashing, but she overpowers him and goes to pick Cinder's sword up. As she is about to stab him, Y/N transforms into the Geo Archon: Morax.)

Y/N: Feel my power!

(Y/N resumes his clash with Himeko, and they trade punches at each other. Himeko then charges at him, and he dodges.)

Y/N: Give up?

Himeko: You expect me to give up? You're a fool.

(Y/N prepares his ultimate attack, and so does Himeko. Their attacks collide, and as the dust settles, the last one standing...)

(Ending A)

(...is Himeko, who approaches Y/N.)

Himeko: You have been a naughty boy. This calls for a punishment.

(She grabs him and takes him somewhere she kept him for herself.)

(Ending B)

(...is Y/N, who sighs.)

Y/N: I would kill you here, but this wouldn't make me any better than them.

(Y/N walks away from the destroyed stadium.)