Platonic Yandere Loving Azur Lane X Abused Child Male Reader

(Y/N didn't have the best life. His parents hated him to the point they physically and verbally abused him for no reason, and they even believed his bullies' lies. Fortunately he met lots of shipgirls, who would give him either a motherly love or a sisterly love.)

Akagi-chan: Here, onii-chan

Akagi-chan: Here, onii-chan. We brought you some halloween candies.

Y/N: Um... thanks...

(Y/N eats some candies with his adoptive sisters and mothers.)

(Meanwhile, some other shipgirls who found out that Y/N was abused by his parents and bullied by other people decided to expose each one of them.)

(At F/N's workplace, his boss is seen yelling at him.)

Boss: HOW DARE YOU TREAT YOUR OWN CHILD LIKE TRASH!

F/N: But boss...

Boss: NO BUTS, YOU.ARE.FIRED!

F/N: NOOOOOOO! BOSS! I'M YOUR BEST EMPLOYEE, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

Boss: YES, I CAN. NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT BEFORE I BEAT YOU TO A PULP!

(The other employees grab F/N's arms and drag him to the exit before throwing him out as the officers are seen close to him as his wife is already with her hands cuffed.)

M/N: HONEY, RUN!

F/N: (shocked) DEAR! (growls at the officers) LET HER GO, YOU PRICKS!

(One of the officers tasers him.)

Officer 1: You're under arrest for child abuse and neglect.

Officer 2: And for contempt of authority as well.

(The Officers cuff him and they are shoved into the car and taken to the prison, where the inmates beat them up.)

Inmate 1: You can harm a defenseless child, but you can't even lay a finger on us?

Inmate 2: How pathetic!

Inmate 3: But I must admit, your wife is really hot. Come on, boys. Let's rape his wife in front of him.

M/N: No... NO... NOOOOO!

(The inmates start raping M/N, much to F/N's horror.)

(As for the bullies, the Headmaster decided to expell them from the school, and their parents beat them up.)

BF/N 1: I didn't raise you to be like this, you spoiled brat!

BM/N 2: You are forbidden from hanging out with your friends forever!

BF/N 1: Also, no videogames, no dessert, no comics, AND NO BIRTHDAY PARTY!

(The other bullies received the same, if not worse punishments. The second bully was prevented by his parents from generating children. The third was put in a body bag and thrown in the junkyard as his parents disowned him. The fourth bully got his legs eaten by a crocodile, and his parents refused to pay a surgery. And finally the fifth bully was forced to take care of his grandparents as his parents threatened to torture him if he tried to get rid of them.)

(Back to the shipgirls, they are seen giving him presents.)

Shipgirls: (in unison) Happy birthday, my baby boy/onii-chan!

(Y/N got happy to finally have the love he's been denied for so long. And the shipgirls won't hesitate to torture anyone who tries to harm their child/brother.)