Yandere Childhood Friend Sirin X Savitar Male Reader

(Y/N had a tragic life. He lost his mother when he was a kid, and his father got framed for her death. He also had friends, but just like his mother, he lost them one by one, and one day, he got struck by a lightning, gaining access to the speed force. Since that day, he became the fastest man alive, known as Savitar.)

Savitar: I'll destroy anyone who dares threaten or corrupt innocent people

(He had defeated several villains, day by day. For his own surprise, some corrupt governors got killed before he could strike them himself. He then received a letter from a mysterious figure.)

Meet me at Central City. Seven o' clock PM, local time. Don't be late.

-With love, your secret admirer.

(Y/N got confused at first, but since he killed several criminals, the citizens started treating him like a God, so he decided to meet said secret admirer.)

(Once he arrives in there, he sees a familiar face, it's a female figure who was decorating a memorial with the heads of corrupt governors.)

Y/N: (eyes widen) Sirin?

(She turns around and sees Y/N in his Savitar suit.)

Sirin: I knew you would come, darling

(She walks towards him while swaying her hips while he gets shocked by seeing his childhood friend still alive.)

Y/N: How did you-

Sirin: Shush, it's okay. We're together again, and that's what matters.

(She hugs Y/N before taking him away. She confessed she was the one who killed the corrupt governors along with some girls who tried to hit on him. Y/N didn't get mad. He was actually happy to see his childhood friend, and both promised nothing would separate them again. They eventually fought crime together.)