Yandere Guinaifen X Male Sushang (Lemon)

(Sushang is an amateur Cloud Knight on board the Xianzhou Luofu who transferred from the Xianzhou Yaoqing. What he doesn't know is that he would attract the attention of Guinaifen.)

Guinaifen: You will soon be all mine, Sushang

(Meanwhile, Sushang is done with his training, and prepares to return home, he feels some weird smell, and goes to check it out as he sees Guinaifen killing several girls.)

Sushang: Oh my God...

(Sushang covers his mouth, but Guinaifen already notices him, and chases after him. She eventually catches up to him.)

Sushang: Oh crap.

Guinaifen: You shouldn't have run away from me.

(She then drags him to her room and ties him up to the bed.)

Guinaifen: Let's do it.

Sushang: Do what?

(Guinaifen strips naked, and unbuckles his pants.)

Sushang: (in mind) Oh no.

(She then inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing while roughly creasing his balls, making him groan in pain. She bounces faster, and he cums. But she refuses to stop, and bounces roughly.)

Sushang: (in mind) Oh God, this is too much.

(She keeps bouncing as her pussy tightens.)

Sushang: (in mind) Oh God, I hope I don't die by that.

(She keeps raping him, and he cums four times inside of her. She then gets off and cuddles on him.)

Guinaifen: You were great.

Sushang: Thanks...

Guinaifen: But you'll be even better tomorrow.

Sushang: (in mind) Fuck!

(Guinaifen raped Sushang every day until she got pregnant and gave birth to five children.)