Yandere Winter Schnee X Summer Rose's Younger Brother (Human Alastor) M. Reader

(Y/N Rose is the charismatic, cheerful, and cunning younger brother of Summer Rose, who likes anything that provides entertainment.)

(He is currently watching his older sister and her team fighting a team from Atlas.)

Y/N: Oh yeah, that's what I like in tournaments like this one

Y/N: Oh yeah, that's what I like in tournaments like this one. (smirks) It provides ENTERTAINMENT!

(He then takes his weapon named Frostbite, which can turn between a scythe and a radio microphone.)

Y/N: Testing

Y/N: Testing.

(Y/N starts narrating the fight between Team STRQ and the Atlas Team as the last ones remaining are his older sister and a specialist named Winter Schnee.)

Winter: Your younger brother has quite a beautiful voice, Summer

Winter: Your younger brother has quite a beautiful voice, Summer. Maybe I'll get him for myself after I'm done with you and your team, especially the bad luck drunkard!

Summer: (glares) In your dreams, Schnee!

(Summer and Winter start fighting, but in the end Summer ends up winning.)

Y/N: You did well, sister.

????: Sure she did.

(Y/N turns to Ozpin.)

Y/N: Professor?

Ozpin: I already contacted my old friend about the fight. He plans to keep Winter in check until he makes sure she's okay to "run at loose".

Y/N: You know, that's what I like in Beacon, it has lots of entertainment.

Ozpin: (chuckles) You and your sense of humor.

(Some days later, Y/N is seen in a bar with his cousin Qrow Branwen.)

Y/N: What's between you and that Ice Queen?

Qrow: (sighs) We once had a case... didn't work right. That damn semblance of mine...

Y/N: It's sad to have bad luck in life... (pats his shoulder) But I know how to entertain people like you.

(Y/N starts singing a song.)

(As Y/N is done singing, everyone cheers for him.)

Y/N: (bows) Thank you, thank you for your noisy and warm cheering.

(Suddenly some glyphs are summoned and some shots hit the customers, including Qrow.)

Y/N: (eyes widen) What the hell?

(Winter suddenly comes in.)

Y/N: You again?

Winter: Now that they're out of the way, I can have you all to myself.

(Y/N then turns his Frostbite into a scythe.)

Y/N: Looks like I'll have to get serious

(Winter summons her glyphs and tries to hit Y/N with them, but he blocks her attacks.)

Winter: How are you this good?

Y/N: I'm not Summer Rose's younger brother for nothing!

(He then activates his semblance which helps him to manipulate sound waves and create illusions.)

Y/N: Find the real me, if you can!

(Winter started to laugh. Her laughter got louder and more insane.)

Winter: You're mine!

(She uses her glyphs to break the illusion.)

Winter: You underestimate me!

Y/N: I could say the same, bitch!

Winter: That wasn't very nice to say. That hurt my feelings.

Y/N: And that's enough to tick you off? Too bad, I tend to do both good and bad things for only one thing: Entertainment.

Winter: Sounds like you need some punishment.

(She charges at Y/N, who blocks her rapier. Unfortunately she commands one of her glyphs to hit him in the back of his head.)

Winter: Good night.

(Y/N gets unconscious, and Winter picks him up.)

Winter: I have a special get away place that only I know. When you wake up, we will be there and we will have a great life together.

(She kisses him on the lips.)

Winter: I love you and soon, you will tell me the same everyday.

(She takes him away, and none of them was ever seen or heard of again, much to Summer's sadness.)