6

In a new city after another long day on the road, still no closer to finding what they were looking for, in a comfortable hotel room August and Alex were thrilled to have met a young woman who was looking to make some bad choices this evening. "That's it." August purred into her ear. "Make Alex feel good and we'll give you everything you need." Watching his cock sink into her tight willing body. Alex was growling as the human swallowed down his cock. 

The box dye redhead was a more than eager partner, and delightfully vocal. Moaning sounds vibrating along Alex's cock as he firmly fucked her face. Loving watching the bulge in her throat as she took all of his length down her throat so easily. Her red lipstick smearing over her face, Alex loved making a mess.

August was sinking to his hilt in deep hard thrusts. One hand on her hip, his other vibrating over her clit. Using her own slick to keep her clitoris lubricated as he worked his fingers around her sex while fucking her hard and deep.

It was Maggie's first time with more than one man. Her first and only boyfriend was going to propose. She could feel his intentions, and every breath had started to feel like iron bars closing in around her. She didn't have a reason to say no, other than she did not want to. Telling him she got railed by two strangers and loved every second was not the kindest way to end a relationship, but desperate times were calling for desperate measures. She needed to end this relationship in way that he wouldn't forgive or look past. 

Alex and August were everything Isaac was not. Offering her just one night, a chance to explore with no preconceptions. Maggie had let go. Seeking her own pleasure, relishing and enjoying trying to bring pleasure to her two partners as they tag teamed her body.

She had only ever been with her one boyfriend. Maggie knew about several times he had cheated on her. She had forgiven him. As Alex fucked her face and August pounded her pussy. Alex tweaking and working her nipples, making her mind short out in pleasure as his cock sank down her throat. Her hips were bucking up against August, he was bigger than Isaac, and a much better lover. She had no idea her body could feel this good, that sex could be this pleasurable.

She tried to warn them, she was going to cum, all she managed was a desperate moaning sound around Alex's cock as her vaginal walls fluttered around August's cock, her honey gushing out and down her thighs, her body vibrating as an earth shattering orgasm tore through her. "That's it, cum for us pretty girl." Alex growled with a low gravelly voice, making her pussy clench harder around August as he kept fucking her through her orgasm. Alex growled again, as he came down her throat, praising her as she swallowed down his load. Licking his dick clean as he pulled himself from her mouth.

She was left in a daze of bliss. August finished last. Holding the base of the condom on his cock as he withdrew. Tossing the used condom in the trash. "You up for more baby girl?" August asked Maggie. She felt spent, she had never cum that hard in her life. There was no way she was going to stop now if they were willing to give her more.

She shook her head. "More?" She asked questioningly. Alex and August nodded at each other. Swapping positions. August pressed his lips to Maggie's, starting with sweet, exploring kisses. His hand roaming over her skin. Alex held her thighs open and dove face first into her cunt, licking all her cum from between her folds. Nipping and suckling on her still sensitive sex.

Alex was rough, demanding as he consumed her pussy, his tongue and fingers were everywhere. Taking control of her body while August kissed her sweetly, tongues dancing together, his hands on her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

She was close to climaxing again when August purred in her ear, "Ride Alex's cock." Nodding her head dreamily at the suggestion. Alex finished eating her pussy, and laid back on the bed beside her. Instantly having a condom on his fully erect cock. August and Alex both helped the human girl straddle herself over Alex, her knees already weak and shaky.

Alex and August watched intently as she sank down on Alex, impaling herself on his length. Alex had his hands firmly on her hips and started to help rock her on his cock. Her pussy grinding against his public bone. August turned her head to face him, more sweet tender kisses while Alex bottomed out deep inside her body.

Alex gently coaxed her downwards until she was laying on his chest while he continued to pound into her from below, with a wink at his brother. August prowled behind Maggie who had her ass up in the air invitingly while her pussy swallowed Alex's cock. August put his hands on her ass while Alex slowed his pace. August leaned down to eat her ass out from behind and get her ready to take both of them.

Maggie had not been expecting August to use his mouth back there, it was filthy and depraved and she was enjoying it far too much. "I think she likes that." Alex called out to his brother. Watching the pretty picture of pleasure Maggie's face made as his cock was buried in her tight wet heat and August used his mouth to tease and loosen up her asshole.

Maggie was nodding her head. Her brain wasn't working anymore, she did very much like what August was doing. "You want more baby girl?" August asked Maggie, teasing her asshole with a finger. She was relaxed and ready, if she wanted to get filled.

Maggie had tried anal with her boyfriend, at his insistence. It had hurt, and was not pleasurable at all. With August there was nothing but pleasure, "Fuck, yes, fuck me there." She managed to pant out. Cheeks blushing red. She was ruined, there was no way she was going to ever be able to back to vanilla missionary with a guy who didn't care if she got off or not.

August nipped at her full behind. "Good girl." He purred. Praising the pretty girl for being such a willing and game partner for them tonight. Grabbing the small bottle of lube he had kept in his pocket from the puddle of clothes on the floor, adding a generous glob to his hand. Working his slicked fingers in and around her tight sphincter. Alex kept rocking their bodies together at a slow languid pace as August loosened and slicked her up.

Enjoying the slow build up on her face, watching her welcome the new touch. "That's it, you're gonna love this promise pretty girl." Alex cooed at Maggie. He loved wrecking up a new girl with his brother, seeing how delirious with pleasure they could make her between them.

August stood up, ready to double team their little pretty little toy. "Breathe." August coached Maggie as he lined himself up to her virgin asshole. Slowly adding more and more pressure. Alex moved his hands between himself and Maggie, fingering her clit to help her body stay relaxed. August had on hand guiding his cock towards his target, the other palming her breast. Pinching and tweaking her nipples to keep her mind from focusing too much on what was happening. "That's it, you're doing so good." August whispered in her ear, nipping and kissing along her neck and jaw.

Slowly and steadily August's cock pressed forward, Maggie moaned between them as his cock finally slipped past her entrance. August kept his movements slow and controlled. Inching his way deeper and deeper into his back passage. "Oh god." Maggie called out, mouth open as she was filled front and back, two cocks fully inside her, stretching her in the most delicious and pleasurable way possible.

Alex grinned at his brother, she had been gripped tight around him before, now with his brother's cock also buried in her body she was a vice around him. "Ready pretty girl?" Maggie couldn't form words, her mouth still hung open, but she did manage to nod her head, not really certain what she was supposed to be ready for.

August and Alex let loose, both fucking her in earnest now. Loving as Maggie finally let loose, moaning in pleasure and panting out prayers to a god. August spanked her full round ass, the sound loud and sharp, her body clenching tight in reaction to light touch of pain. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." Her mouth open in a silent scream as her entire body went stiff as her climaxed hard. Alex and August both came with her, fucking her hard through their group orgasm, making the pleasure last as long as possible, until she collapsed onto Alex's chest weak, spent, and boneless.

August again gripped his condom, holding it in place as he withdrew, tossing the rubber in the trash. Heading to the small washroom of their hotel room, hastily cleaning himself up, before grabbing a washcloth and running it under warm water. Returning to find Maggie and Alex exactly how he had left them.

Alex and August helped their playmate lay onto the bed, Alex tossing his condom in the trash and going to clean himself up, while August gently cleaned Maggie's cum from her pussy and thighs. Loving the bright red handprint on her full ass. Alex returned as Maggie started to make little snoring sounds. Alex climbed into the bed beside her. The brother's high fived each other softly over sleeping Maggie. It had been a more than enjoyable evening.