14

August and Alex had enjoyed tormenting and teasing and edging Breagh for hours. Each getting off countless times, while never letting her get there herself. Finishing with the aerobic position of her still with her arms bound behind her back, lifted between the two twins. August had her cunt this time, Alex in her ass as they fucked her against gravity. Finally letting their succubus whore cum, and cum hard while impaled on both their cocks.

It had been amazing. Sex demons could go forever, could last for hours under gruelling conditions. Alex and August were both sweaty and finally feeling relaxed. Breagh kissed both of them after they finally untied her, crooking her finger to lead them to her shower room. Where August, then Alex fucked Breagh slowly one last time under the hot, steamy shower streams. August fucked her facing him. Her leg hitched up over his hip, her back against the wall. He watched her face as she took his cock. Kissing her passionately as his pace quickened until both came together under the hot water.

Her legs were quivering, as Alex changed places with August. "Hands on the wall, ass up." He told her. Alex grabbed her hips and fucked himself into her harder and faster than August. She came with another scream in the shower room. August offered her his arm, when Alex withdrew and moved to a different shower head to rinse the shampoo from his hair.

Breagh was soon right as rain again, her demon nature ensuring she was recovered quickly. All three bathed. Breagh teleported herself to her chambers. Alex and August walked back to their room. Wearing only their slacks and happily shirtless. Give the peasants at this so called resort a view before they left. Crawling into the king size bed together. Falling asleep quickly. Worn out from their long drive and extra curricular activities.

The next morning, they enjoyed the hotel's breakfast menu, packing up, checking out and expecting to hit the road. Drive where they were led by the twin instincts in their hearts. Except, every time they moved towards exiting the city, it had felt wrong.

The beacon they had been following was in the same city. "It's different." August said to his brother. Shorthand for what he didn't feel ready to say. Trying to convey to his brother what he knew to be true, without giving anything away. In case unseen ears could be listening.

August had been thrilled when Alex nodded his head silently. "The weather is different here." Alex said. Absorbing what had already been said into a narrative. Let's do a ring around the city, see what we feel. Alex suggested to his brother. August nodded. The two silently following the other.

Solidifying that whatever had been calling out to them for years was certainly in the same city right now. So close, stronger, more tangible than ever before. Alex could feel it, August could feel it. As they drove past the point where it became clear they were closer than they ever had been. To their mutual end goal. Whether they were ready or not.

In a medium sized city that wasn't on any best rated destination cities, Alex and August started to debate if they should return to the resort for a more long term stay, or if it would be better to try and rent something more private. It didn't matter which option they chose at this point. They had never, not even once returned to a location right after checking out.

Their credit cards were provided by Golden Green. Someone on the pack would know the moment Alex and August deviated from their routine. Which meant Penny at the very least would know almost immediately. "Give me a minute. I'll call Pen." August told Alex. Who nodded going to the gas pump to fill both bikes back up

"Pen?"August said when his sister answered the phone. "I know, I know, We know." The normal admonishment from their sister for never calling enough, or being home enough were wearing extra thin Telling his sister exactly what he and Alex needed. 

Eventually, once Penny had said her peace, she relented, "Christina is in finance and owes me a favour, I'll get her to hide your cards as long as I can but mom or Luna Cara will see it eventually." August grinned, getting the exact answer he wanted from his sibling.

Mom was months behind on financials all the time. Luna Cara did not give a shit about the books and never looked into anything. They would have plenty of time. "You're the best Penpen. Love you." August beamed to his sister. Who begrudgingly began to arrange what August was asking for. Penny would do her best to hide what her brothers were up to. Though everyone knew that Lumi would know everything. They were all trusting that Lumi wouldn't share their secrets. She never had before.

Alex and August were now tasked with a new challenge. They had isolated their target. Felt closer than they ever had before. Both were trying to avoid ever mentioning that they thought it was their mates. Finding it strange that their mates were always together. It was still a very small, constantly moving target in a large haystack.

So they started to try and follow their target. But with so many more twists and turns possible over a smaller area. They no longer were able to easily agree on what direction to follow. Leading to fights and disagreements. Hindering their process, slowing them down.

They realized mid afternoon of their first day hunting through the city that they were going to need more time. Asking Cassi to arrange a reasonable apartment or something for them. Without letting anyone else know what they were up to. What was the point of having connected and powerful sisters if you didn't make use of them every once and awhile?

Alex and August met up with Cassi's choice for a realtor an hour later. Were shown several different residences. Both agreeing that the older home on a large private lot, with a built in hot tub and modern luxurious finishes throughout was the best fit for what they were looking for right now.

The realtor had done exceptionally well. The single floor ranch style home had more than enough space for the two of them, it had been built over fifty years ago, and recently modernized. The old growth maple and pine trees gave the lot an ideal amount of seclusion and privacy. The pool was long enough to swim laps in, with an oversized Jacuzzi right beside it. The concrete had been stamped with a hexagon pattern all over the outdoor kitchen and barbecue pit. The twins did enjoy a good barbecue.

The four bedroom five bathroom home came furnished and had been decorated by someone who liked colour. It was a vibrant, warm and welcoming home. The realtor went though all the services that were available. The opted for a weekly pool, yard and cleaning maintenance schedule, but declined to have fresh flowers continued to be delivered and dispersed through the home. They also declined a live in house manager, and chef.

What had sealed the deal had been the fully equipped garage that had all the tools the boys would need to ensure their bikes kept running if something were to go wrong. They signed all the papers, set a schedule for their pool, yard and cleaners. Alex arranged to have groceries delivered. August called Cassi to thank her for the assistance, and to try and swear her to privacy. Cassi had laughed and said Lumi already told her everything, and hung up before August could ask what Lumi had said.