12

Breagh led Alex and August into her privately curated playroom at the resort. A perk of being an employed succubus under Marisol at Black Resorts. Alex had his hand possessively on her throat the moment August closed the door behind them. "You wanna be our whore tonight?" Alex pressed his hand tighter around Breagh's throat.

She smiled under Alex's rough treatment. "Fuck yes alpha use this whore." Breagh again volunteered herself for whatever they wanted. She needed it. She wanted to be used, roughly, it had been too long since he had a good, novel experience. An unclaimed alpha duo was a rare treat. She needed something exciting.

August wanted to be more certain of limits. "Any hard nos? Boundaries?" He asked the succubus while Alex kept her pinned to the wall by her throat, his hand under his skirt. She might be a sex demon but she deserved every chance to give consent as much as anyone else. This certainly wouldn't be their first shared sex demon, but August had rules and manners he always wanted to hold to.

Alex had been more adventurous on solo trips to the resort on their pack lands. Had spent much more time one on one with the local and visiting succubi at Golden Green. "Ugh anything that doesn't burn my skin off or causes broken bones is fine. Just fucking destroy me." The very desperate succubus pleaded with the twins. It had been so long since anyone interesting or powerful had crossed into her territory, she needed this. Was hungry for it.

Alex needed to let go just as badly as Breagh needed an excellent fucking. August just wanted everyone to have a good time. "Fuck me alphas, anyway and anywhere want." Breagh added, making sure everyone heard her. She was a demon on a mission.

Breagh was squirming as Alex held her by her throat against the wall. Thighs rubbing together. Her demon nature washing over Alex and August. They were used to the power of sex demons and instead of rendering them sex crazed idiots, it only intensified their lust, made the twins a little bit more reckless and rough than they normally would be.

Alex crashed his mouth against Breagh's. His lips claiming her mouth, biting her lower lip and not being gentle as the succubus moaned under the rough treatment. Alex broke the dominating kiss and let go of her throat, to gently slap her cheek. "August strip her down." Alex commanded as he went towards the wall of toys and bondage gear.

August grabbed a handful of her chestnut hair in his hand and held tight as he stole his own starter kiss from Breagh. "You need the clothes when we're done?" He asked. Making sure nothing mattered to her. She shook her head. She could teleport herself to her rooms when they were done here. August smiled. He did love actually tearing the clothes from a lover in a fit of passion. August kept kissing Breagh, letting her nature influence him, wanting to let go and be wild. Tearing her silk blouse open, buttons popping free of their stitches and hitting the floor.

Alex returned. Growling, "Not fast enough." Tearing Breagh's skirt from her body with bruising force. Instead of any indication that Alex was being too rough Breagh practically purred "Yes daddy." Alex responded by spanking her, fast as lightning hard across the fullest part of her ass. The red hand print bloomed clear and bright against her skin. She had not been wearing panties while she worked.

"Whore's call me sir." Alex commanded. "Take care of August." Breagh immediately reached towards August. Who was stood in front of her, feet shoulder's width apart, both hands behind his head.

Breagh undid August's pants while he stood nearly still as a statue watching her move. As she bent over, Alex used a pair of scissors to cut her bra at the back and straps. The ruined garment falling from her body before she could have done anything to prevent her nakedness.

Breagh moved like she would get on her knees in front of August as she pulled his pants and boxers down his legs. Alex spanked her, harder on the other side. "Who said you could kneel whore?" Alex questioned Breagh, who was officially having the most fun she had this year. The twins were not shy in each other's presence. Both were entirely focused on her and both had plans to use her in ways she had been dreaming of.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." Her voice liquid honey pouring over the alpha twins. Breagh put her hands on August's hips, bending at her waist to take August's cock in her throat. Feeling off balance on her stilettos bending down so far. Her ass up in the air for Alex to enjoy. August had one hand on his side, the other holding Breagh's hair up and off to the side so she could watch her take his cock down her throat. Watching her her lipstick smear across her face as she used her mouth, lips and tongue expertly worshiping the sensitive head. Licking long lines up and down his shaft, then swallowing down to the hilt in her mouth. August bucked his hips just a little. Hitting her gag reflex, making her eyes water, mascara starting to trail down her cheeks in black lines.

Alex was behind her. She heard the sound of a bottle of lube pop, and wasn't certain if she was disappointed that Alex wasn't going to tear her up raw. She did deeply appreciate that while the twins were both being rough, difficult masters, they were clearly actually decent people. Breagh wiggled her ass invitingly as she felt soft touches of fingers in her sex, and cool water based lubricant dripping onto her sensitive skin. Such kind alphas were almost unheard of. 

August was getting rougher as he fucked himself into Breagh's mouth while Alex worked the lubricant through her pussy folds and around her ass. Gentle. Barely there touches that were so much less than she wanted. One single finger working to lubricate her back passage. She tried to back herself onto his hand, seeking something more than the feather soft touches she was getting right now.

Instead she got another, hard spanking, right over the one Alex had last laid on her skin. "Ah, ah. None of that. You wanted to be used. We're going to use you. Stand there and take what we give." Breagh straightened herself up. A solid rule. She would stand here and be perfectly pliant. She could be a good girl for them.

August growled, bucking himself down her throat. "Swallow." He commanded as his body drew tight and he painted her insides with his seed. Like a perfect whore she easily swallowed down everything he gave her. Licking his cock clean as he withdrew. As he pulled back from her face there was a saliva bridge between the tip of his cock and her lips that made her insides twist with fresh arousal.

August playfully tapped her cheek. "Filthy whore liked that." he declared to his brother, smiling. Who nodded and agreed. "You want a turn up here?" August asked his brother.

Alex and August changed places. August grabbed a fat, fuzzy tailed plug from the rolly stand Alex had loaded with goodies with a smile. "Hands behind your back, wrists crossed." Alex commanded. Grabbing her hair in his fist, providing her the only balance point as she bent over to take a second cock in her mouth. August passed Alex a length of soft bondage rope once Breagh was occupied with Alex's cock between her lips.

Alex began to tie intricate knots around Breagh's wrists. Tight enough that she could not move, but never tight enough to chafe or cause her pain. Lacing the ropes and knots up her forearms. While August was rubbing the bulbous plus through the folds of her sex. Making sure the plug was well slicked up before moving it to her ass, slowly applying pressure.

Breagh welcomed the pressure of the plug slowly making its way inside her. Not even mad that it was the embarrassing one with the furry tail. Once the plug settled into the place. Tail hanging down and tickling her thighs. Alex continued to bind Breagh wrapped the ropes around her middle. Making sure she wouldn't be able to move her arms at all.

August checked out the cart, a succubus meant pretty much everything was fair game. Her limits had been don't burn her skin off and don't break bones. Which meant Alex and August could let loose. Succubi were such fucking fun. August grabbed a set of nipple clamps. It was going to be a most enjoyable night after all.