Chapter 27: After Party Aftermath

"OI! LOVEBIRDS!" Michelle shouted towards Orla and Niall, interrupting a kiss. "Lovin' time's over! We gots to get the fuck outta here!"
"What did ye do now, Michelle?" Niall asked with a chuckle.
"No fuckin' time to explain, Wank Features!" she shouted back. "Just shift yer fuckin' holes!"
     The four of them ran to Fin's car, the fidgety ginger fella rummaging for his keys.
     "Stall the ball!" Niall exclaimed. "Where exactly are we goin'? We all got different drop off points, and 2 cars."
     "Shit!" Michelle exclaimed.

     Just then, Erin, James, Clare and Laurie came running out the front door; panic all over their faces. They stopped by the car they'd driven there.
     "What the hell happened in there!?" James shouted.
     "I don't know!" Erin shouted. "Sweet Jesus, but I never heard such a terrifyin' sound!"
     "It was fuckin' banshee, I swear to God!" Clare shouted.
     "This common with ye lot!?" Laurie chuckled.
     "Oi!" Michelle shouted to get their attention. "Where the fuck we takin' everyone!?"
     "I... um... c-c-can take Niall and Laurie where they need to go," Fin answered.
     "Grand!" Michelle exclaimed. "Rest of us will shift it to Erin's!"

The Girls said goodbye to the partners that weren't coming along to the Quinn household, then shifted themselves big Gerry's car. Erin took the passenger seat next to James (still the only driver among them), with the rest in the back.
"Why were all you's runnin' and screamin' like that?" Orla asked.
"Ye didn't hear that blood curdlin' fuckin' scream?" Michelle asked in disbelief.
     "Niall and I were out in Jenny's backyard," Orla shrugged.
     "Why?" Erin asked.

     The wee English fella noticed from the rear view mirror that Orla didn't want to talk about it.
     "Guessing that other loud noise before the scream factored into," said James, hoping that'd be a good enough excuse.
     "Oh right, I almost forgot about that," said Erin. "What in under God was it?"
     "The speakers suddenly exploded," answered Orla.
     "Sweet Jesus," said Erin. "Is that what caused the scream?"
     "No, I think the scream happened after," answered James. "Who was that?"
     "It was Jenny Joyce," replied Michelle. "Somethin' had her howlin' like a fuckin' banshee."
     "Jesus, Michelle!" Clare shrieked. "What did ye do now!?"
     "What the fuck makes you's think it's my fault!?" Michelle shouted back.
     "Cuz ye knew who it was!" answered Erin.
     "Only cuz I saw her screamin'!" Michelle retorted.
     "And how did ye happen to see her!?" Clare questioned.
     "Enough!" James interrupted. "Let's calm down and piece together what all happened."

What Happened: Erin & James

"Wow," panted Erin. "That was class!"
     "Yeah," panted James. "Absolutely brilliant!"
     The young couple were basking in the afterglow of consummating their relationship. They were both lying flat on their backs, big smiles plastered on their faces.
     "You feel ok?" he asked, turning to look at his girlfriend.
     "Aye! Grand! Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, propping herself up a little on her elbows.
     "I just heard the first time can hurt," he shrugged.
     "I mean... it did start off a wee bit uncomfortable," she admitted. "But, ye still took how I felt into consideration. I heard horror stories from other girls, sayin' the fellas that took their virginities just stuck it in without any sort of foreplay. Plus they didn't ask how they were after. Ye're a cracker boyfriend, James."
     "Thanks, Erin," he smiled. "You're a cracker girlfriend."

     The two leaned in for a tender kiss, smiling widely at each other when their lips parted.
     "Um... not to spoil the mood," Erin cringed. "But... what are we gonna do about the sheets?"
     "I actually have a pretty good idea for that," James answered with a smirk.
     The wee English fella slipped on his boxers and pants, then picked up a bottle of red wine and a glass he'd brought in the room with them. The petite blonde sat up with the sheet still covering her, eyebrow arched in confusion.
     "Ye're idea is to get pished?" she questioned.
     "Not exactly," he chuckled. "Might wanna get off the bed though.