49 | Proposal 🌶️

Esha's POV :

" Bhai , tu itni achi kyun hai yrrrrr ??" Riv hugged me so tightly that I twitched .

" Ok,ok thik hai , chal chor mujhe " i laughed and pushed him away .

" I felt very sad for you , that's why ! " I spoke giggling .
" You are the best best best friend to ever exist in this fucking world , Esh . You came to know how much I was missing Sriza. And I didn't feel like being without her. When she stays near me na I feel---- "
I cut his sentence off .

" No no no! Don't tell me . I will get emo then " I laughed and Riv lightly slapped my head .

" Stupid " Riv said making my eyes roll .

" Jo bolta hai wahi hota hai ! " I showed him my tongue irritatingly.

" Go to sleep. Tiya aunty told us to get up early tomorrow. " He said .

" Yeah! . Riv! I don't want to leave my parents. Again a hectic schedule , all the works , modelling , photoshoots , designs...... " I sighed .

"Don't take stress Esh " Rivan said and I slightly nodded my head .

_______________

In Dashami ( The last day of Durga Puja ) :

Esha's POV:

The murti of Durga maa has just been brought down in the yard . Now everybody is emotional, the last Aarati is going on . I am wearing a white saree which has red paar and it's totally giving Bengali vibes . It's 3 pm now . To be honest not just me everyone like Avin , Sophia , Rivan , Sriza , Aayansh we all are very tired now .
Because yesterday we all went for hopping the pandals for the whole night in a bike . We saw all the Pandals , Durga maa whole night in bike , we went all over Kolkata . And we reached home today at 9 AM . There were so crowd . Obviously it had to be .
And I feel that I am the most tired. Because of one mistake of mine. I feel that I should listen to Avin sometimes . Yesterday I went out like crazy wearing 6 inch heels. Because that was matching with my saree and all my look . Avin told me while I was wearing heels " Baby , don't wear the heels . You won't be able to walk. " He advised me but I cared less .
I even told him dramatically , " I have a habit. I can . " When I said he gave me a look " let's see " .
And my brain cells moved when his words came true.
I wasn't able to walk properly , leave properly I was not even able to walk . It was hurting so much . But then Avin picked me in his shoulder and we headed up for a empty place . Avin carried me and then he made me sit there and messaged my feet . It is the 3rd time he's messaging my feet because of my clumsyness.

I was about to cry because it was hurting so much but I also told him not to carry me I don't know why maybe because of embarrassment . I tried to convince him and he finally got . he then took off his sneakers and made me wear it . He's such a gentleman for this!!

It was a bit long for my feet but But he tied the shoelaces in such a way that it was not loose for my feet. He kissed my feet infront of everyone! Seriously infront of everyone and there I was like so numb to understand.

No, he didn't wear my heels .

He was walking firstly wearing the white shocks he has but soon we went to a Nike Store and he bought me the most expensive Nike shoe from there . Which costs fucking 58000 euros .
At first I thought he was buying that for himself but I was wrong.
At that time, I thought that he had gone crazy or he hit his head on a wall . I stopped him but he also doesn't listen to me . He was like 'these are nothing' .