Author's Note

Hi hi hi! Welcome to my first Hololive based book!

! Disclaimer !: I'm somewhat of a newer fan to the whole Vtubing industry so I apologize for some inaccuracies or lack of mention of the usual memes going on. I just really liked the characters Holo-Myth and Holo Promise are presenting and wanted to play around with what I could so I hope you still find enjoyment in this book.

With that out of the way I wanted to ask you guys to throw on your votes on who is going to be our MCs potential love interest. I have been torn between Gura or Calli (Maybe even Bae) but I thought why not let you guys decide! If you want you can even decide of someone from Promise (Council)!

A FEW THINGS TO NOTE

I will NOT be doing:

- Yanderes
- Harem
- Other ships

I don't mean to offend anyone but I personally don't like the first two factors in fanfictions and I'm not the best at doing character to character ships, I'm sorry in advance!

Anyway place your votes by commenting on the name of the character!

Gawr Gura ♦
♦ Amelia Watson ♦
♦ Mori Calliope ♦
Takanashi Kiara ♦
Ninomae Ina'nis

==================

Ouro Kronii ♠
♠ Ceres Fauna ♠
IRyS
Hakos Baelz
Nanashi Mumei

The first 2-3 chapters won't be focusing on the love interest yet and will mainly just act as a story introduction so there's quite some time for y'all to decide and if not I'll think of someone soon!

Till next chapter