Chapter: Confliction

[I originally wanted to thank y'all for 1k views but you guys were a step ahead and brought it to 2k. Screw you for messing up my thanks >:| ]

°

°

°

"Miss Gura, please. You don't need to apologize for this, we understand what happened to you." The two maids frantically tried stopping the girl before them.

Gura only stood there with watery eyes and quivering lips, as if a baby had lost a toy.

"But you guys take care of us...I should be repaying you not hurting the ones who give my tail skin care...! How can you even do that?!" The shark whined as she hugged Mica's waist while kneeling in front of her.

The sisters could do nothing but look at each other with a soft smile, and a pang of awkwardness.

"I gotta look out for all us little people!" She squeaked.

"We're technically 2 inches taller than you," Runa mentioned.

"Wait what?"

"Yes! We could tell when we fought Gawr."
"It's the reason why we had a short advantage against her."

Gura suddenly jumped back on all fours and began hissing at the girls. "Traitors!!!"

As the maids giggled, they heard something that they had never heard in this house ever since they started living here.

The doorbell.

Surprised and slightly concerned. Mica asked Gura to stay next to her while Runa went over to check the door, a blade snuggly hidden behind her back as she checked the bell camera.

What she saw on the other side calmed her to an extent but also made her more confused as she opened the door.

"Oh hi!"

"Um, hello! How may I help you?"

"Well! I'm...Well, I guess I came here to meet some of my friends but..."

She stopped and stared at the short maid.

"I forgot what else..."

Runa remained in a confused daze as she debated on whether to let this woman in or not. Not letting her in, due to not knowing what her actual intentions are but also wanting to become it doesn't seem like she knows what her intentions are either.

Suddenly a loud gasp emitted from within the house.

"MOOMERS!"

"GURAAAAA!"

The maid was brushed out of the way like a feather in the wind as the brown-robed girl rushed in and collided with Gura in a tight hug.

"What the heck are you doing here?!"