Chapter 2: Below Bliss

[I love how so many of y'all had a panic attack over thinking that the Epilogue was actually the end. Granted, that was my intent anyway cus I didn't even leave any remarks at the end. But I also left enough plot holes n' stuff to make it a bit more obvious. But the reaction I got made me stay quiet until this chapter was complete for extra suspense.

!! Also small disclaimer for Soft Lemon, but it's just...VERY soft that I wouldn't even consider it a lemon but hey, it exists !!

So! Consider yourself actively trolled and Welcome to Chapter 2! "The Stellar Arc" <3]

°

°

°

••••• 🔪 🖤•••••

The girls and I made ourselves very known in the mansion once we entered the pin and unlocked the door with a rough push.

"WE'RE BAAAAAAAACKKKK!" Amelia screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my God, shut up."

The concept of Chaos popped into the room from a small puff of red smoke. Her arms crossed and big round ears folded back, heavily disagreeing with the noise she heard.

"Welcome back!"
"Welcome back!"

The two maids scurried in after and once they bowed, they locked their sights onto me. Eyes sparkling with joy and completely unison gasps, they run up to me.

"Boss!"
"You're back!"

"That I am. You two had fun babysitting?" I found myself patting their heads to which they seemed to actually enjoy the feeling.

"Hey, what do you mean babysitting? We were NOT-"

"Yup! It was great. They took great care of us~"

Fauna shoved an apple slice into Kronii's mouth as the two, along with IRyS come to greet us as well.

"Awesome. Guess we're chalking off your training for serving celestials." I laugh, looking down at the maids.

"Where's Mumei, though?" Kiara asked.

Bae, unamused and annoyed, looked upwards in response. Everyone followed her sights up to find Mumei hanging upside down on the chandelier where she was...sleeping?

"I thought she was an owl...what the hell is this?" I asked.

"We have no idea. She's been doing this for a while this past week." Kronii pressed her hands on her hips.

"Well, that's an expensive chandelier so..."

"I got it." Bae raised her hand to volunteer.

She twisted her wrist in an immersion which suddenly spawned a dice in her hand. She rolled and toppled it around her fingers before shooting it up at Mumei with just the force of her thumb alone.

"Ow-"

It hit the girl right at the tip of her nose which was enough of a stumble to cause the girl to lose her grip on the hanging fancy light.

She fell from the far up distance with no sound nor distress until Calli extended her arms out and caught the girl with a light huff.

...