Chapter: Welcome

========•========

For whom does the bell toll?

"I think it's nice that this place is in the U.S." Amelia remarked. "It'll feel pretty homey in my opinion."

"Okay, cool but...couldn't Ina just have teleported us to the place, why do we have to be in this sweaty car?" The pink reaper groaned as she tried to nudge away a sleeping drooling Kiara.

After an already long flight to the location, the group was now being driven in a rather average looking vehicle that drove off far away from the big cities to forest filled lands. Their driver wasn't the most talkative type so they didn't engage much with him at all.

"My spells aren't and will not be used for you to make excuses to laze around, besides, I need to know where the place is for us to get there." Ina nagged, tucking in her ear like flaps back into her hoodie that covered her head.

"And come on! What's wrong with a bit of travelling? I had fun." Gura popped up from the very back of the car.

"You were gnawing on my arm the entire flight. What counts as fun to you exactly?"

"Hey! I barely got used to being on land in a few hundred years, I'm not going to practicing being a thousand feet in the air when the whole plane is wobbling."

The continued to bicker about and cause a commotion along the way. It was truly astonishing how the phoenix was still sound asleep through out all of this.

Hours went by until the car finally stopped at the gate, outlined with tall neatly trimmed hedges and the boundary of the are having the same patterned shrubbery.

The driver made a quick call which in turn caused the gates to throw open, the car entering once it did. Amelia and Gura ended up gluing their faces to their side of the car windows, watching the scenery as they went on.

"Oohhh ho ho! That was just the entrance! This place is already huge!" Gura squeaked

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh....Oh...Oh my God..." Amelia's excitement slowly dipped down to pure bewilderment and shock.

"Woah..."
"That's..."

"Wait a minute is that....Yagoo?!"

When the car finally came to a stop, the girls hopped out with Kiara, groggy and half asleep, being dragged on by Calliope.

"Welcome, girls." The man greeted with a smile while A-chan stood behind him with a deadpan gaze stabbing at the back of his head.

"Hi boss! When'd you get here?!" Gura hopped.

"Well, I had to welcome my talents into their new home personally, of course."

"Yeah...about that. This new home..." Amelia mumbled

" Amelia mumbled