68

[ youtube & instagram ]

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

VLOG WITH MALLORY !

"ok, hi beautiful people," Danelly begins as she props up the camera and starts rummaging through drawers. "i'm literally running late right now. i was supposed to be on the road already on my way to pick up Mal but i slept in.. oopsie."

the camera cuts, Danelly now sitting in her car with the camera propped up on the dashboard.

"turns out that Mallory had Angela sneak into my room last night and change my clock so i'm so early. it's literally," she pauses and checks her phone, "7:30. i thought it was 9:30."

Danelly sighs, getting closer to the camera. "Mallory, i hate you."

the camera cuts, Danelly smiling brightly as she holds up the camera and shows Mallory sitting next to her with a scowl on her face.

"i woke her up!"

Mallory flicks her friends ear. "you are unbearable. i hate you."

"lets start driving! breakfast is on me."

a time lapse begins of Danelly driving while Mallory sings dramatically in the passenger seat, using a water bottle as a microphone and swinging her arms around carelessly.

the camera cuts, Danelly pointing the camera to Mallory who was sat across from her at the table.

"we're at The Paramount, the breakfast is so yummy guys if you're in Boston you should try it," Mallory whispers to the camera.

"we're whispering because we're in public and we feel awkward filming," Danelly also whispers from behind the camera.

the camera turns, now showing Danelly. "so today we're just gonna hang 'cause we haven't given you guys content on your favorite duo in a while.."

the camera cuts, Mallory and Danelly back in the car.

"we're gonna go shopping and then have a picnic!"

"Mal has wanted to go on a picnic for forever and she just hasn't because her boyfriend sucks— sorry Matt."

"no, Matt sucks," Mallory adds, giggling.

"ok, we're going shopping now. ttyl."

a montage begins, clips of the two girls walking through the aisles of books, the girls grabbing a few and showing them to the camera with either a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

the camera cuts, Sebastian's face taking up the entire screen.

"jumpscare," Mallory jokes, taking the camera from her brother. "i'm sorry you guys had to experience that."