PROLOGUE

The door shut behind him and a click sound of lock was heard

The door shut behind him and a click sound of lock was heard. I kept walking towards my room, ignoring the loud thumping in my chest.

I could feel his intense gaze on me without even turning back. The hair on the back of my neck rose but my steps didn't halt.

Except for the clicking sound of my heels, the whole penthouse was drowning in silence but I knew it better that it was the silence before the storm.

Once I reached my bedroom, I straight away went to my closet.

Grabbing a pair of my satin shorts & top, I moved towards the bathroom but before my hand could reach the knob of the bathroom door, a muscular arm hold my wrist and within a second, my front collided with his broad chest.

"Ahh!"
A loud yelp escaped from my throat and before I could decipher anything, my feet was lifted up in the air and my body was thrown over his shoulder as he wrapped his hand around my thighs securing my body at a place.

"What the fu- ahh!"
My words were replaced by a loud moan when a sharp slap landed on my ass and I took it as a warning to keep my mouth shut.

Reaching upon his bedroom, he used his free hand to lock the door before walking towards the bedbed.

My body bounced and I felt the soft mattress beneath my skin when he threw me on the bed.

I started moving backwards while he hovered over me.

"W-what are you do-doing?"
I tried to ask him when my back touched the headboard and our faces were just a few inches away.

Without bothering to answer my question, he lifted his hand to carress my thigh while his eyes were bored into mine.

"Atha-"

"You love disobeying me, don't you, Wildcat?"
His voice was so dark & hoarse that it sent a series of shivers down my spine. He moved his lips towards my neck, sucking & biting it hard and I tried to muffle my moans.

"I don't kn- Ahhh!!"
I moaned mid-sentence when he bit on my neck harshly and in one stance, my dress was ripped off from my body.

"WHY DID YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU VANI?"

I didn't.

But I didn't tell him that because I wanna push his limits. I want to see how far can he go. How far can this thing between us go?

"Why do you care? It's not like you're my real boyfr- ohhhh fuckkk!!"
I almost jumped on my spot when he thrusted three fingers inside me in one go.

Without giving me any time to adjust, he pulled out his fingers only to thrust them aggressively again. My eyes shut closed and my toes curled with the pleasure that his rough fingers were making me feel.

"You're dripping for your FAKE boyfriend,Wildcat."

"Ahhh ath-atharv pleasee!"

"You shouldn't beg in front of your FAKE boyfriend Vani!"
He stressed on the word 'fake' and I knew that I pushed his limits.

"You think it's fake then let me show you tonight how fake it is!"
He spoke and his demeanour turned so dark that it scared the shit out of me.

But before I could rectify my mistake, my mouth was shut by his plump lips on mine, kissing me wildly and the sane part inside me told me that I was in a deep shit now but the insane part was feeling excited and I knew that this was gonna be the longest night of my life.
.
.
.
.
Welcome our bold couple - Varnika & Atharv.

How was the prologue? 👀

I'm so excited to start this book🤭

If you're new, then do read Her First Love. And to my HFL readers, welcome again in my dark world🖤👀

Please vote & do share your reviews in the comment section ❤🌸

Follow me on my Instagram account for spoiler updates & reels⭐✨

See you soon. Till then, take care & bye💗