1. Spoiled Princess

This book begins 2 months after Kush & Anayra's marriage.

You can read Kush & Anayra's book Her First Love from my profile 💗✨

It's funny how these misogynistic men think that they have every single right of ordering women around themselves about what to do

And you know what my favourite hobby is?

Destroying such men and shoving their egoistic attitude in their asses.

That's exactly what I was going to do right now with the old bastard sitting in front of me like he owns the place.

"I'm sorry Mr. Raichand but I didn't like your proposal. I'm not finding it profitable for Rawat Industries so we can't invest in your company. I hope you understand."

I said, my tone commanding & confident and a hint of amusement mixed with anger flashed through his eyes.

"Well no worries but I would like to have a meeting with your father. I'm sure he must like my proposal. He's a man after all."

This bastard chuckled at the end as if he cracked the humourous joke of the century.

"And what exactly do you mean by this?"

"Ohh you know what I mean!"

"No, I don't."

I replied with a straight face and he clenched his jaw in annoyance & anger.

"Men have a better knowledge of business world Ms. Rawat so I'm sure your father will approve my business proposal."

The same old men are better approach of these old asses.

"Sorry to disappoint you but my father will not meet you, Mr. Raichand. I am the one who is managing this project, not him and I don't approve of your plan. So you may leave now."

I declared firmly and his nose flared in anger.

"Listen you little girl! You're sitting here just because of your father but don't think that you can take advantage of it. It's just Shailesh's bad luck that he doesn't have a son who can run his company. That's why you're running your tongue so much."

I smirked looking at the old man losing his shit.

"Mr. Raichand it will be better if you will run your brain and come up with a better plan, what say? And as far as my dad & his company is concerned, I'm here to deal with it. You better worry about your own business. I've heard that it's on the verge of shutting down."

My calm tone fueled his anger more but I was loving it.

"You bloody bitch! Shailesh should have just kept you at home or should've married you already. He spoiled you too much. Whatever you've achieved is only because of him.