7. Past

Important!!

So I've made an account on Scrollstack. Those who don't know, Scrollstack is a website where writers can post chapters on a paid basis & earn a little.

For now, I'm not making anything paid on Scrollstack. Updates will continue to be regular on Wattpad but updates on Scrollstack will be a little early.

The link is available in my bio. You can search for scrollstack on the google & follow a few simple steps to create your account.

Also, I've posted Collision on Scrollstack and the first 10 chapters will be free. This chapter was already posted on scrollstack on Tuesday so if you want early updates, don't forget to follow me on ss💖

 This chapter was already posted on scrollstack on Tuesday so if you want early updates, don't forget to follow me on ss💖

3 years ago

It was a dark cloudy night. The loud thundering voice & lightning striking in the sky were indicating that something big was about to happen.

A man, probably in his late 20s was running senselessly in the dense forest. His clothes were partially torn, body covered in several bruises, breathing ragged & leg injured making it difficult for him to run.

Suddenly, his foot tripped over a stone and he fell on the ground. A painful cry escaped his lips as more blood oozed out of his injured leg, his whole body covered in mud.

He cried in frustration as he couldn't stand back on his feet but his body turned stiff as he heard a pair of footsteps getting closer to him.

His eyes widened in fear and he started wiggling to stand up on his feet & run. The sound of footsteps became louder making him feel panicked.

"No-no ple-please leave me please"

He begged for his life when those footsteps approached him.

He was still lying on the ground, trying to crawl back as much as he could but the man approaching him from the shadows was no less than a devil.

"I already gave you a chance to save yourself, didn't I?"

The deep, raspy voice was enough to make his whole body shiver in fear.

"I'm sorry ple-please give me one last chance"

He begged but what was the point to beg in front of the devil for your life?

The man came closer, the black pair of shoes slowly became visible from the shadows. A lightning striked in the sky, making his face clear for his bare eyes.

Black suit, tall frame, muscular body, head covered with a skull mask, hands covered in black gloves.

"One can't run from the death forever. It's time for you to say goodbye to this world."