9. Taste of Sin

🚫⚠️Mature Content Ahead🚫⚠️

Our mouths mingled together in a perfect sync like two pieces of a puzzle.

The taste of cherries dipped in caramel filled my mouth, sending a sudden zap of electricity straight to my cock.

I entered my tongue inside her mouth, exploring every corner of it. Our tongues slided against each other making her moan and it only turned me on even more.

She tapped on my shoulder feeling out of breath but I was lost in her taste. I only pulled back when she punched my chest, breaking my haze and we both stared at each other being breatheless.

Her red lipstick was smudged, those plump lips slightly swollen, bare chest heaving, hands grabbing my shirt while her eyes full of desire.

My eyes fell on her bare breasts, the hardened nipples begging my attention, lowering down to her bare thighs, the dress hardly covering her wet core.

Fuck!

In a second, I pulled her into my lap, her legs resting on either side of me, my mouth around her hard nipple.

She was aroused. I could feel that and my mouth licking her boob but not sucking her nipple was making her feel frustrated.

"You want me to suck these pretty little nipples, huh?"

I asked, my voice turned hoarse while my mouth was still licking & sucking her breast closer to her nipple.

"Just suck them already asshole-ahh!"

She moaned when I smacked her ass cheek, my hand that was moulding her other breast, went upwards to choke her neck in a firm grip.

"Dare you speak to me in that tone again and I'll leave you hanging in here with the desire burning in between your legs."

I warned looking straight into her eyes while she looked at me with the same intensity.

"As if I'm the only one burning in this desire, huh?"

She spoke while grinding her hips against my cock.

Her bare & wet pussy grinding against my clothed cock shot a wave of pleasure throughout my body.

Ohh how badly I wanted to fuck that attitude right out of her!

But not so soon. She needed her punishment for the little stunt that she pulled today.

Attending a fucking family dinner without any undergarments? How the fuck did she dare to do that?