4. Pleasure

🚫⚠️16+ Mature Content Ahead🚫⚠️

Sometimes, I really wish I had a time machine so that I can go back in time when I met this asshole and rectify my mistake. But sadly, I can't!

It's strange how people think that he's a perfect man, a true friend, the best son, a gentleman in everything but only I knew that he's just a jealous backstabbing wanker.

I can't tolerate his presence more than a minute and he wants us to pretend like we date. Impossible.

But what I hate even more than him was my bitchy brain who was considering his offer.

It was Friday night already and according to my Dad's order, I had to introduce him to my boyfriend tomorrow.

Correction: Non-existent fake boyfriend!

Though I denied him on his face, but I was lacking options right now. And I had no super powers that could magically make a man appear out of nowhere!

Urghh! This is so frustrating!

I sighed, tossing my tenth empty cup of coffee in the trash. As he said earlier, he mailed me the the fake dating contract and I didn't find anything suspicious in it.

All the clauses were completely fine and it was a fair deal but my self- respect wasn't allowing me to accept his offer.

I started thinking about each & every possible scenerio that could take place between us while being in this contract.

What could be the Pros & Cons of being in agreement with Asshole Kapoor!

First, we both will be mutually benefitted. Second, my dad will stop forcing me to date or marry. Third, everyone will forget about Raichand's death & my chances of becoming the CEO of Rawat Industries will be higher. Fourth, since he also needs a date as much as I do, he won't back off or blackmail me or something.

But what could be the cons?
We both might kill each other. He might choke me with the pillow during my sleep or I might poison his food or we both might shoot each other but that was still manageable.

What was the bigger problem was that our bodies won't resist each other.

I am not a fool who haven't noticed the lust & hunger in his eyes and as much I hate to admit it, I know that he has also sensed the desire in my eyes. The sexual tension between us has only risen up especially after our kiss in the rain and that bothers me a lot.

What if we did something we were not supposed to do?

I shook my head & threw these stressful assumptions in the back of my mind. Getting up from my chair, I grabbed my phone, bag & keys and left my office.
___________________________________________