5. Lust

🚫⚠️16+ Mature Content Ahead⚠️🚫

Atharv took small predating steps and stood beside the bathtub staring right into my eyes.

My chest was heaving up & down while my body was bare to his starc gaze.

"I said DON'T."

He growled when I again tried to retrieve my hand back.

Did I drink alcohol instead of my green smoothie?

If not, then why the hell was I following his orders.

He bent down, resting his forearms on his thighs and I felt even more timid to see him at my eye level.

"So this is what you do behind my back, Wildcat? Imagining my hands over your cunt, moaning my name, hmm?"

He moved his face closer to my neck sniffing my fragrance, his lips touching my neck whenever he spoke.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked. My voice barely audible but the silence of the environment made it audible for him.

"You were calling me so I came here."

He replied casually and I tilted my face to look at him. My left hand was still gropping my breast while the other hand rested on my core.

I was in such a dirty position yet I met his gaze with utmost confidence.

"I wasn't calling you. I was moaning your name."

The words slipped past my tongue before I could process them and I instantly regretted saying that because the way his eyes darkened at my statement made me feel shivers.

For fuck's sake, control your damn tongue Vani!!

"Moaning, huh? Then show me how you moan Wildcat."

He grabbed my throat, the grip not suffocating but tight enough to put me in one place.

"Rub your clit. Show me how you imagine my hands on your wet pussy."

He ordered, staring into my eyes and my hand started rubbing my pussy.

I parted my wet folds, rubbing the fingers over my clit allowing a low moan to slide.

"Don't you DARE close your eyes Wildcat."

He ordered in his rough voice when my eyes blinked as the pleasure dived throughout my body.

"Part your legs more and push your fingers inside."

I obeyed him and inserted three fingers inside when he attacked my lips.

My moan muffled in his mouth as he ravaged my mouth. He nibbled, sucked & bit on my lips and I responded with equal hunger while my fingers pounded in & out of me faster.