3. Addiction

Addiction

Addiction.

A fucking addiction.

Varnika Rawat is a fucking addiction.

Ever since my childhood, no girl had ever talked back to me in a taunting way except for her.

And I don't even fucking know the reason behind her hate.

I still remember the day when I saw her in the school canteen. It was ten years ago when I went to talk to her but she kept ignoring me. I tried my best to initiate a conversation but she lashed at me in front of the whole damn school.

It was definitely shocking for me because we were on good terms at that time and her sudden anger & hatred towards me was something that bothered me. It hurt my ego a lot.

From day onwards, we stopped talking to each other. Our talks always revolved around taunting each other in the best possible way.

She was always bossy & arrogant. Being the single child of family, she was spoiled a lot by her whole family be it her parents or her grandparents.

We had no contact for the last seven years with each other. I was busy in my own life while she was busy in her own but the moment I landed in New York a few months ago, my feet automatically dragged me towards her.

There wasn't any sort of connection between us. Not at all. I hate her to the core and she hates me too but that fiery, bold tongue of hers that taunts me every single time, those blue ocean eyes filled with rage& anger and that goddamn perfect body attracts me towards her.

Maybe because never in my twenty five years of existence, someone had ever tried to talk back to me. Girls were drooling over my looks, always ready for casual hookups or one-night stands but that wasn't my thing.

I'm not a manwhore so I never did such thing. Besides, I never felt anything for any woman that could make my heartbeats faster or that could make my breathing  hitched! And that was the reason why I was still a virgin.

I've never felt any sort of attraction towards any woman.

Except for one.

And that wasn't because I was in love with her. No!

It was pure lust. A height of 5'8, heart-shaped full lips, blue eyes, wavy brown hair, a body full of seducing curves.

Besides her looks & her body, it was that fucking tone through which she used to talk to me always.

Unlike other women, she loathed my presence and that made me even more attracted towards her.

I've been around her in New York for nearly eight months. We had several encounters, some of them, even turned me on but what happened tonight had never happened between us.

A kiss. My fucking first kiss.

Never in my wildest dreams I had imagined my first kiss to be with the woman I loathe the most. And I hate myself for that.