Chapter 1- The Hunters

Picture of Stiles and the wolf when he wakes up.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
Stiles POV:

I was fast asleep when I felt a harsh tug at my hand. I squeal in surprise but its muffled by a hand covering my Mouth. I soon realise its my mother and calm down.
"Genim, you have to stay quiet okay? There are hunters outside the house that want to hurt us." My mother says to me.

I nod in understanding. We had done drills like this to be prepared if hunters came to get us.
My mother went into my closet and grabbed the emergency bag. We headed down the stairs to the basement where the escape route is.

My Mother tugged at my hand harder making me run faster to get to the end of the tunnel where we can then run off and be safe.

Once we get to the end we run out to the field,with long grass, as fast as we could. Suddenly there's a gun shot and my back leg hurts. Pain shoots up my leg and I let out a groan as I fall to the ground struggling to get back up.

My Mother stops and turns back to me with a sympathetic smile. Wait, what is she doing! I think. she then runs off leaving me behind.

I turn into my fox form and limp over to some long grass with a tiny cliff like thing above giving me shelter. I curl into a ball, covering my face with my tail to get warm and fall asleep.

When I wake up I am shocked and scared to see a dark midnight black wolf, growling at me baring its teeth. I whimper and crawl backwards hitting the wall of the tiny cliff. I bare my neck to it as a sign of submission.

'What are you doing here?, huh, this is private property.' I hear the wolf say through mind link. When I hear its voice it's like music to my ears.

I get snapped out of my trance by the wolfs growl.
'M-my m-m-mother left m-me here. We w-were running away from h-hunters. Then she l-left me here cause I g-got shot.' I stuttered back to him through the mind link.

The wolfs facial expression softens for a second before going back to what it was before.
'I will take care of you if you obey me okay?' it asks me. I nod and try to stand up but fail and fall down again. The wolf comes over and picks me up by the scruff of my neck in its mouth and starts to walk off with me.

I then just realise that I don't even know the wolf's name. So me being curious I ask.
'W-what's your n-name?'
He replies with the answer; 'Derek Hale'
I decide to tell him my own name too.
'My names Genim, but I like to be called Stiles'

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~< SO THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, IF YOU DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! The more votes the quicker the updates!

-Lucy <3