Chapter 7- New home and meeting his Dad

Sheriff Stilinski/Stiles' dad in the photo.
#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#
As Doctor Deaton lead Stiles up the steps of the unfamiliar house that he was said to live in. He started to get nervous thinking; 'what if they people letting me stay here don't like me'.

As Deaton knocked on the door, Stiles stepped back a bit,trying to hide behind him. The sound of the door opening, made him look up to see a man with a sheriff bag on a police uniform, with greyish brown hair stood having a chat with Deaton.

"John, this is Stiles. Stiles this is John or if you'd like, Dad " Deaton said introducing them to each other.

Stiles looked at Deaton shocked with his mouth wide open. He looked over to the man-John-his Dad, he looked a bit ashamed and nervous. Stiles ran passed Deaton to his Father and jumped on him, his arms wrapping around his Dads shoulders, squeezing tightly and burying his face into the mans chest.

John wrapped his arms around his son hugging him tightly. When they pulled away Stiles had a small smile on his face.

"Lets show you around your new home and let you settle in, yeah?"

Stiles nodded and started to follow him into the house when Deaton pulled him back for a minute, John still walking thinking he was still following.

"Stiles I want you to take one of these every day in the morning" Deaton said handing him a bag full of small bottles strapped in to the sides.

"Okay, what are they for?" He asked curious in what they were.

"They hide your scent, so other supernatural creatures won't come after you and if any are around they will just think your human" Deaton explained.

Stiles nodded and took the bag, taking one of the small bottles out and downing the red liquid, cringing at the taste. After he put the bottle back in the bag and said goodbye to Deaton he caught up to his Father following him on the tour of the house after putting the bag in his new room.

!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!##!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!##!#!#!#!#!#!#!!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#

Hey guys, i know its short but its just a filler and i thought you still need to know this stuff. Please vote and Comment if you liked it and i have a quiz for you; Who is your favourite character on Teen Wolf? Comment below!

Ily!

Lucy<3