Chapter 10- He's my mate!

Hey guys its me, please don't kill me for not updating. I try, I do, but i have exams coming up so yeah, life. Hope you like it.

Stiles let go of Derek and backed away when he realized what he had just done. He didn't mean to just straight up hug him. He was angry but the mate bond won over his instincts and made him snuggle into Derek's warmth. Once he had stepped back Derek had a sad and pleading look on his face for Stiles to hug him again.

"Derek" Stiles said remembering what he was here for. His face was cold and hard. "We need to talk"

"I know, but ple-" Derek started, only to be interrupted by Stiles.

"Stop I don't want to hear it Derek. You made me leave...You kicked me out right when I needed you." Stiles said his demeanor slowly changing into a sad but still betrayed look.

"I know, but Stiles I was a stupid teenager then and i didn't mean-" Derek tried to explain again.

"Derek, that's not an excuse! How could you do that to me! HOW COULD YOU!?!" Stiles yelled at him with tears rolling down his face.

"Stiles please-" Derek pleaded as Stiles tried walking out, grabbing his hands that were shaking wildly.

"NO!!" Stiles yelled in Derek's face ripping his hands out of Derek's grip his eyes flashing red.

Derek, confused as to how Stiles' eyes were red, didn't notice stiles running out the front door, jumping into his jeep and driving off. Were-foxes' eyes were usually a light purple, so it was odd that his eyes were a bright red. Like an Alpha....But Stiles wasn't an Alpha. The only way to have red eyes and not be an Alpha.....is to have a mate that's an Alpha.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Derek is an Alpha.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dereks POV:

HE'S MY MATE!

Hey Guys, so i finally updated. I'm so sorry on how late it is. Guess what!?!

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEK!!!!!

Please Vote if you liked it and Comment what you think of this chapter.

Also comment how old you think I'm turning.

Ily!

-Lucy <3