Chapter 14- Not anymore

Derek woke up to the sound of the hospital room door opening. He looked at the door and saw Melissa. She motioned with her head to Derek to follow her. Derek looked back at Stiles and saw he was still asleep. He placed a light kiss on the boys knuckles then stood up to follow Melissa.
Once they had stepped out of the room and closed the door, Melissa asked the question Derek was dreading to answer.
"What happened to him?" She looked at him suspiciously, probably making assumptions that he was the cause.
Derek look at the floor before looking back up to her. He could only think of the name of the person that had done this to his precious mate.
"John" he said with venom and anger in his voice.
"Wait John did this? What?! He would never! Especially his own son. Your lying."
"No, I'm not lying." He gritted his teeth.
"John is here to see him" she answered.
Melissa then turned down the hall walking to the elevator. Derek quickly followed.
Once they arrived at the waiting room Derek immediately grabbed John pushing him against the wall.
"How could you do this?!" He yelled in John's face.
"And to you're own son!!" Derek yelled again.
"That disgusting fag is no son of mine." John shouted back."Not anymore"
Derek reeled his fist back, ready to swing it into John's face. Three men then grabbed onto him, holding him back from the man that hurt his mate.
Melissa was at the phone. After she had heard the sheriffs reply she knew she couldn't let him get away with abusing his son. She quickly called the Deputy and told him what she had just heard. Parrish said he would be there immediately.
Derek watched as they took John away with his hands cuffed behind his back. He wouldn't hurt his mate anymore, he wouldn't let him.
+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
Hi guys so I wrote another chapter. I know it's short. From now on they will be short but I will be updating more often. Hope you liked it! If you did please vote and comment what you think!!
Ily!
-Lucy <3