Chapter 6- Dr Deaton

Dr Deaton

!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#^!#

When Stiles woke up he found himself in a room on a metal table. He quickly sat up and looked around the room, searching for any clues as to where he was.

A few minutes later a man with brown coloured skin ( A/N I'm sorry if that sounds racist, didn't mean too) came through the door on his right.

Stiles looked up at the man searching his appearance for anything that made him seem dangerous to him. Once he figured out that he wasn't a threat he calmed down and relaxed.

"My name is Doctor Deaton. You have nothing to fear Stiles and know all about your kind and I knew your mother" the man said.

"You knew my mother?" stiles asked confused.

"Ah, yes your mother, Claudia. We were good friends back then. You see Stiles I'm a Druid/Vetinarian and I use to help your's and the Hale's family" Deaton explained.

Stiles nodded in understanding. He then got curious in how he got here in the first place.

"Deaton? What happened? How did I get here" Stiles asked.

"You see Stiles, I accidentally ran into you with my car, i didn't see you because of how dark it was. I saw you shift back to human and helped you into my car, before anyone saw what had happened and drove you back to my clinic"

Stiles nodded showing that he understood what had happened. He then started to wonder about if Deaton happened to know his father since he knew his mother before he was born.

Stiles grew up without a father, his mother telling him stories about how great he was and how he was the sheriff at the time so he was always working, his mother had told him that when she told his father that she was pregnant with his baby and about their kind in all one sitting he left her to be a single parent, being to overwhelmed of the information of being a parent and that their was a such thing of the supernatural. But once he had left his mother had gotten someone to put a spell on him to make him forget about the supernatural being real.

"Deaton did you happen to know my father?" Stiles asked quietly scared to know the answer.

"Yes, I do know your father. Actually we are still quite good friends. Would you be happy to meet him sometime soon?" Deaton asked. Stiles nodded hesitantly. "Do you have any where to stay Stiles? I know you have been staying with the Hale's these past few years after your mothers disappearance."

Stiles sadly shook his head no, remembering when his mother had just left him.

"I'm sure I can can find you somewhere to stay. How old are you now Stiles?" Deaton asked him.

"I'm 12 years old."

"We're gonna have to get you back to school then, as soon as possible."

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Hey my people! I finally updated! So please tell me what you think of it. Please vote, comment and share it means a lot to me. Also tell what you think will happen next. Ily guys so much and i wanted to say thank you again. I would really love it if you commented you thoughts and just anything you want to say i do read them and i appreciate it when you do it means a lot to me!

Ily!

-Lucy<3