Chapter 12- I'm Gay

Stiles woke to the sound of his alarm clock ringing wildly telling him to get up for school. He rolled out of bed and fell on the floor groaning at the pain coming from his back. Stiles sluggishly got up off the floor and walked to his closet picking out his clothes for the day and walked into his bathroom to have a shower.

As he was in the shower he started to think of ways to tell his Dad that he is gay. He thought of all the things that his Dad could do; he could except him, he could be disappointed but still love him or he could yell at him and dis- no, he stopped thinking about that and thought about something else. His Dad wouldn't do that to him would he?

Stiles turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel drying himself off before putting on the clothes. He towel dried his hair and left it how it was, not bothering to style it. Stiles went down stairs and grabbed his keys ready to drive to school when he saw a note on the kitchen table from his Dad.

Stiles,

I got called into work again this morning but I promise that I will be home for dinner tonight.

Dad.

Perfect, that meant that tonight at dinner he could tell his Dad that hes gay. Stiles left the note on the table and proceeded to his Jeep and off to school.

#!##!#!##!#!##!#!##!#!##!# TIME SKIP TO DINNER !##!#!##!#!##!#!##!#!##!#!#

Stiles was his room when he hear the front door open and his Dad walk in with the Chinese food they had ordered for dinner. Getting up from his bed and walking downstairs to the kitchen he saw his Dad putting the white plastic bags of food onto the counter.

"Hey Dad" Stiles said as he entered the room with a nervous smile, for what was to come.

"Son, just in time can you help me put the food on the table please?" His Dad said turning around and giving him a hug.

"Sure Paps" He replied returning the hug then letting go to pick the food up, taking it to the table.

Sitting down they both started eating and having a small talk about how school and work was going. Stiles was getting more nervous by the second and his hands started to shake anxiously. His Dad notices this and puts down his chopsticks.

"Stiles are you okay? you're hands are shaking." His Dad asked looking at him concerned.

"Dad I-I have to tell you something" He said slowly putting his own chopsticks down.

"Whats wrong?"

"D-Dad.....I-I'm gay" Stiles stuttered and looked at his Fathers face for a reaction.

The once concerned look that was on the sheriffs face disappeared and was replaced by a look of anger and disgust. His Dad immediately stood up his chair falling to the ground.

"You're WHAT?!? You disgusting fag! I will not have a queer for a son!!" His father grabbed him roughly and dragged him upstairs. ( I hate those words, I'm very sorry if I offended anyone) 

"D-Dad please-" Stiles begged for his Dad to let go.

"Shut up!" His Dad said and dropped him to the ground in his room, "Pack a bag, I don't want you here anymore" Stiles quickly gathered his essentials and put them in a bag. His Dad grabbed him once he was done and took him down stairs. Stiles went to leave but before he could his Dad pushed him to the ground and punched and kicked him in the stomach and and face over and over until he was bleeding all over.

"Get out of my house and I never want to see you again!" His father or well not anymore because he was just disowned, screamed at him and pushed him out the door and slammed it shut.

Crying, Stiles started walking to the woods. Once he found a nice tree to sit under he completely broke down, sobs racked through his body as tears rolled down his cheeks.  It was about midnight when Stiles had finally fallen asleep from crying so much. Stiles had curled himself into a ball with his arms around his bag holding it tight like it was his life line.

It was only a couple of minutes later when a tall dark figure shadowed of Stiles as he slept. Stiles wasn't aware of the man, he just stayed asleep. The man shifted into a huge black wolf with red eyes and wrapped himself around the boy in the red hoodie. The seventeen year old boy cuddled into the wolves' black fur and opened his eyes to look at the familiar red ones staring back at him.

"Goodnight, Derek" He whispered before falling back asleep.

Derek just cuddled him tighter and laid his head on the ground, going to sleep as well.

Hoped you liked this chapter I know that its sad but it will get better later on, every thing i do is with a purpose. So if you liked this chapter please Vote and Comment what you think, i love reading you're comments!!!

ily!

-Lucy <3