Chapter 3-Learning the rules

Stiles when half shifted
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

When Stiles woke up he was alone in an empty and cold bed. Standing up on the bed and stretching his limbs, still in fox form, he began to wonder where Derek was. Stiles walked out of the bedroom only to see a dark burnt hallway down to stairs that were also burnt and charred.

Stiles whimpered and slowly walked down the stairs and into what looked to be the lounge room.

Scared of what was lurking in the burnt down house Stiles called out to Derek.
'D-Derek? Where a-are you?' He called out through mind link.

"Right here" A voice said behind him. He quickly spun around and laid his eyes on a teenage boy with short black hair, a 6 pack and only a pair of sweatpants on.

Stiles quickly looked down embarrassed of the teenagers figure.

"Okay, Stiles was it?" He nodded his head yes.
"Stiles can you shift to your human form?" Derek asked.

'I-I think I can. But I always needed mum to help me' He replied through the mind link.

"Okay, can you at least try?" Derek asked. Stiles nodded and closed his eyes concentrating on trying to shift back.

When he started to feel bones pop and shift he got excited and lost his concentration. He opened his eyes to see that he still had his tail and ears. He looked up at Derek just to see him throw a blanket over his naked body.

"T-thanks" he stuttered.
Derek nodded his head and looked at him confused.
"Is that the furthest you can shift?" He asked.

Stiles tried again only to not have anything change. He nodded his head sadly.
"Okay, we need to set some rules if you are to stay here and be only half shifted" Derek explained. Stiles only nodded.

"First rule, your not aloud out of this house if I'm not with you. Second, if we are out in public you must have your tail in your pants and a hood over your ears. Third, you MUST listen to me. Fourth, you must NEVER go near the town EVER!!!" He growled at Stiles. Stiles whimpered and flinched then curled into a ball covering his face with the blanket.

Derek's face softens a little before going straight back to its emotionless expression. Derek then picked him up carrying him to his room, setting him on the bed and going into his robe and picking out some clothed for him to wear.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
Okay so the next chapter is up and I would like to know what you think. if you like it vote and comment what you think. The more votes the quicker updates.

-Lucy <3