Chapter 21- Taken

Once the pack had made it to Derek's loft, they found him on his knees, on the ground silently crying. Derek never cried, especially in front of the pack.

Everyone was too shocked, Scott took it upon himself to break the silence.
"What happened?" he asked Derek, walking over to him and placing his hand on his shoulder.

Derek looked up at Scott, his eyes glazed from tears. Derek now noticing that the pack was here quickly tried to compose himself; wiping his face free from the wet trails on his cheeks. He stood up and looked at the teenagers that had somehow become family to him.

"Someone took Stiles" he said, coughing to control the crack in his voice.

They all looked at each other. Usually when one of the pack members were taken they would make a plan and set up how they would get them back, but they all realised as they tried to think of a way to get Stiles back, that Stiles indeed was the one to construct the plans in all of their operations. No without him, they were at a loss of what to do.

Scott huffed and looked at the watch on his wrist. It was 9:26pm, they had been thinking of a plan for 7 hours, and still no way of getting Stiles back had emerged.

Suddenly Lydia stood up, her face lighting up at the thoughts she was about to share.

"I've got it!" she said, making the packs attention turn to focus on her.
"Derek, we need to find out if anyone has recently come to Beacon Hills. Anyone that could potentially want to hurt the town or us."

Everyone started thinking about any new people they had seen recently. Derek though, already had two people in mind.

"I forgot to tell you guys, but I saw my dead- well not-dead-anymore sister and Braden at the store the other day." he started.

The pack looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why didn't you tell us before!?" they all yelled at him.

"I was too busy focusing on making sure Stiles was okay!"

"Well you did a great job of that didn't you" Scott sarcastically replied back.

Derek processed his words. He was the reason Stiles was gone, he didn't protect him. it's all his fault. Derek's thoughts were running wild as Scott's words repeated like a broken record.

Derek silently left the room, going into his bedroom only to be reminded of how real the situation was as he stared at the blood stain on the white sheets.

Seeing Stiles' blood again knowing that he could be hurt and it was his fault, opened the flood gates. Derek slid to the floor and sobbed silently for Stiles.

I love you Stiles, I'm sorry i couldn't protect you. I'm coming for you baby hold on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys I've seen all of you're comments wanting me to continue this story. to be honest I don't really have the motivation to, but I'm going to try for you guys. I hope you liked the chapter I'm sorry it's so short I'm writing this at midnight on a school night.
Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

ily!

-Lucy <3