Chapter 2- Derek's

Picture of Derek
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

On the way to Derek's place Stiles had fallen asleep again. Derek walked up the stairs to the front door of his now burnt down house, that still had a couple of rooms. And put the sleeping kit (A/N baby fox) down on the porch only to shift back into his human form and pick Stiles up again and continue inside.

Once Derek walked into his house he walked up stairs and into his room. His room was the only one to not have any damage to it. Derek carried the still sleeping kit to the bed and tucked him in under the covers.

Derek then turned around and went to his robe and put on some black boxers and grey sweatpants. He then walked out and was about to walk out of the room when he heard the whimper of the tiny fox. He slowly turned around and saw the little fox looking up at him sleepily. 'P-please, stay?' the small fox said through the mind link.

Derek thought for a moment then carefully walked over to the bed and climbed under the covers.

The small kit snuggled into Derek's chest and sighing in content. Derek hesitantly wrapped his arms around the small fox and gradually fell asleep thinking 'what am I doing?' To himself.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<So that's the next chapter hope you like it. If you did vote and comment what your favourite part was. The more votes the quicker updates.

-Lucy <3